DecoKiosk - COMING SOON!
Open your retail store... anywhere!
Using DecoKiosk, your customers can personalize their order in your shop, tradeshow and events. The beauty is you can move your Kiosk from one location to another, or be in all three locations at the same time!
DecoKiosk is your in-store extra pair of hands!
Imagine if you can:
- Give access to your customers when they are ready to buy - fund raising events, promotional tradeshows or major sports event to name a few.
- Change prices, update products and promotions to suit events. You don’t even have to be on site to manage your DecoKiosk.
- Watch your sales grow in real time and make adjustments to your prices whenever you need.
- Gain an extra pair of hands for your orders.
- Let your customers play and browse at their own leisure and personalize their own orders without having to look over their shoulders.
- Minimize order errors through miscommunication.
See DecoKiosk in action!
See DecoKiosk in action with our friends from E-Wrap.
For more information contact a DecoNetwork representative.
DecoKiosk Recommended Specifications
- Windows 8 (NOT RT)
- 16:9 Widescreen multi-touch monitor
- 2GB RAM
- 4GB space
- Persistent internet connection
- Capacitive screens are highly recommended
- Thermal Printers require standard Windows 8 drivers
- Credit Card Readers must support POS.NET
- CPUs depend on use case. Generally there are Intel "Atom" & "Core" processors.
- Atom CPUs are intended for mobility, have excellent battery life and are found in more mobile devices. For general use performance is fine, but Atoms are slower at intensive tasks like template rendering.
- Core CPUs are the high performance processors found in notebooks, desktops and all-in-ones. They run hotter and have shorter battery life, but are ideal for fixed installations.