× Discussion on accepted DecoNetwork ideas.

Fundraiser campaign

4 years 10 months ago #8994 by Represent
Fundraiser campaign was created by Represent
Looks like they have accepted this idea, please everyone share what you would like to see with this idea here. I for one can't wait for this to be implemented. The opportunities are huge for this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago #8995 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic Fundraiser campaign

Represent wrote: Looks like they have accepted this idea, please everyone share what you would like to see with this idea here. I for one can't wait for this to be implemented. The opportunities are huge for this.

Yes Pete,

they did accepted your idea... about time... :) I also would like this very much been implemented, to start I would be happy with your suggested features, then we will go from there, I just want to see something. :cheer:

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

4 years 10 months ago #9000 by Represent
Replied by Represent on topic Fundraiser campaign
I wondering about legal issues with fundraising, im sure it varys by location.

4 years 10 months ago #9001 by giftswp

Represent wrote: I wondering about legal issues with fundraising, im sure it varys by location.

What are your concerns?

Ruben

4 years 10 months ago #9002 by Represent
Like if the person or businnes or organization has to be set up as a non profit. Or if i wanted to raise funds for a person and donate the proceeds to them if my s corp could do that.

4 years 10 months ago #9003 by giftswp
Well, I see it no different than we are currently doing it, for a non profit or tax exempt you need to ask for their credentials as such and file them, other wise you just need to collect the tax, if you donate there is no profit to report, in this case you can even write it off your tax, you should consult your accountant or local tax office for this to do it properly, perhaps it would be nice to have a form and an upload option for the required documents.

Ruben
The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent, mcaffe

4 years 10 months ago #9009 by Represent
This questions is probably going to be ignored haha.

How big of a project is this? I know you can't give dates but what is a realistic time frame on this? I have a large fundraiser coming up and need to know if I should have them wait or set it up manually.

4 years 10 months ago #9010 by giftswp

Represent wrote: This questions is probably going to be ignored haha.

How big of a project is this? I know you can't give dates but what is a realistic time frame on this? I have a large fundraiser coming up and need to know if I should have them wait or set it up manually.

Good luck with that. :lol:

I like to think they are working on it, what I hate is the mystery, if they don't want to give details... Ok, don't give details, but at least show or say that you're working on it, or in something, or that you are going to take a brake for 3 weeks or whatever... say something (remember... COMMUNICATION?) so we at least have an idea of what to expect, leaving it at our imagination is not good for anyone, we could speculate the wrong reasons and motives of lack of participation from DECONETWORK, I'm getting frustrated again, I just hope this suspense don't last much longer..... :dry:

Ruben

4 years 10 months ago #9012 by adam.bennett
Replied by adam.bennett on topic Fundraiser campaign

Represent wrote: This questions is probably going to be ignored haha.

This should come out two weeks after the responsive theme release...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #9014 by Represent
I haven't heard when the responsive layout will be released, 7.05? 7.06? besides the one they already released with 7.04

4 years 10 months ago #9060 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic Fundraiser campaign
Hi all,

YES it has been accepted and specs are being done right now. Post your ideas and I will post some questions shortly!

Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego

4 years 10 months ago #9074 by smplus2010
Replied by smplus2010 on topic Fundraiser campaign
There are a few fundraiser sites out there today that do a good job. The current affiliate sites have very poor reporting capability. In fact, when I download orders from a specific site, it typically includes orders (apparel needs) from other affiliate sites I may have open for fundraisers. Not good when you rely on this to order product.

We need accurate reporting and the ability to set the commission (% or even better $) for each item - not the entire site. I typically give more $'s for sweatshirts to the fundraiser than a pair of shorts, for example. And the ability to set goals would be huge - one site that's a good example is: Ink to the People inktothepeople.com

4 years 10 months ago #9096 by Represent
I think if we had some more info on what deco is planning on this, we could get a better discussion of what we would all like to see with the fundraiser campaign. Hopefully we can get some details soon.

4 years 10 months ago #9103 by Tommy
Replied by Tommy on topic Fundraiser campaign
I would like to see this idea as simple as possible. In a nutshell,

1 - the user starts at the designer or product page
2 - designs
3 - while in designer sees there cost for several price breaks plus suggest RRP
4 - Finishes design and immediately sees their design posted.
5 - Then they are automatically emailed marketing tools, including
- page links
- simple HTML and iFrame code for web pages and ads

Basically it's doing what is already being done. EXCEPT, more control of website and how campaigns are displayed.

4 years 10 months ago #9105 by MSGINC89
Replied by MSGINC89 on topic Fundraiser campaign
I want it to work like booster.com where the campaign name is in the link - www.booster.com/mycampaign

Booster is the site I see used most often. They have a ton of great features options available. They also have an extensive FAQ section that should be able to give you great ideas.

Kristine
The following user(s) said Thank You: apparelcanvas

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds