Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

× Discussion on accepted DecoNetwork ideas.

Fundraiser campaign

6 years 3 months ago #9110 by Represent
Replied by Represent on topic Fundraiser campaign
I think the fundraiser tool should have the ability to be created all on the front end of the webstore, without the customer having to log into the back end until after, or to review analytics. The ease and ability to create a campaign on teespring is by far the cleanest and simplest out there in my opinion.

As an immediate option, It would be nice to have the ability assign a "how many have sold" app. This could be done by manually updating a product every time one is sold, but I bet deco has the ability to keep count on each pre decorated product sold . Then store owners could manually set up a fundraisers in the mean time that are visually appealing. Well this is what I need to do haha because I have a fundraiser campaign needing to start and I don't have any idea when the full campaing builder from deco will take place. Probably next year i'm assuming.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #9113 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic Fundraiser campaign
Hi all,

We'd like to share some ideas and thoughts on the booster / fundraiser site with you.

A booster or fundraiser site will be like a min affiliate store. It will use a subdomain such as sitename.yourdomain.com. i.e. rockettee.acmetee.com

A booster site can be made by the public or by an affiliate store. This gives you the added flexibility to let your booster stores go viral.

A small wizard will walk the person through creating a booster store:

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: apparelcanvas

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #9114 by brenden
Then when the site is live it will be a dedicated page promoting the product to sell which you can share on social media:

Back-end admin tool will let the owner brand their site with a hero image, logo, name, etc.

It will be clean and simple to encourage people to buy. The public can also see the time and goal they have to reach.

What ya think? :)

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Justin86, thinkshirt

6 years 3 months ago #9116 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic Fundraiser campaign
This looks good to me!

Where can I activated? :P

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

6 years 3 months ago #9118 by giftswp
I have a question,

I usually see this setup with one product, this would be able to be setup with a set of products? Like T-Shirt, mugs, Mouse Pads, etc. in the same campaign?

Thanks.

Ruben

6 years 3 months ago #9119 by brenden
Let me throw that back to you :) Would you like to see it look like that? Possibly there could be an "Other product" link. It would affect the profit and possible volume calculation, as profit would vary by the product sold. And then you need to consider possible minimums for different product types.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #9120 by giftswp

brenden wrote: Let me throw that back to you :) Would you like to see it look like that? Possibly there could be an "Other product" link. It would affect the profit and possible volume calculation, as profit would vary by the product sold. And then you need to consider possible minimums for different product types.

Yes, I would like to see it like that. :)

Perhaps it would turn more complicated for developers to set this up, I imagine a way to set different price levels by product type with set minimums, and of course this would be optional, but I think it would be nice to offer other products besides T-shirts, not everyone likes T-shirts.

Ruben

6 years 3 months ago #9121 by Represent
I like it, very nice and easy. I also like the idea of having multiple products. will this be available to all affiliate sites under fulfillment center or only sites that are owned by the fulfillment site?

6 years 3 months ago #9122 by Represent
Also I think the Set your goal page should include the fulfillment centers base cost
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy

6 years 3 months ago #9123 by Tommy
Replied by Tommy on topic Fundraiser campaign
I like it Brenden. For starters, I think one product is plenty. Yes, multiple would be good, but please don't delay progress for that.

Thank you for the visuals - it needs to be very simple and it looks like you have achieved this.

CONCERNS:

1. Product Designer & Products

My concern is that customers will not choose the appropriate decorating option. In our case, we offer Screen Print & DTG. For campaigns, Screen print will be the best option, because orders over 24 shirts are less expensive.

Rather than confuse the user, we only want to offer ONE print option (unlike our main website). Furthermore, we probably want to use custom price tables.

Finally, we also want to LIMIT products available for campaigns.

Solution:
Make it easy for the fulfillment center to specify which products are available for campaigns. This way we can use what we have or make "Custom" copies of the products we want to offer, including "Custom" price tables if we desire Plus limit to screen print or DTG

2. Automatic Design Color Analyzer

I know you've seen Teespring. I tested it and they clearly calculate the number of colors in a design that is uploaded, as is seen in the Base cost.
This is of course a BIG sell to customers.

That said, starting with designer as is would be fine. THEN, once color analyzer is up and running, I like the idea of allowing customer to override number of colors, allowing the fulfillment center to modify the art (reduce colors for example)

Either way, I would continue to display the number of colors in the design as the current designer does (screen print)

Solution:
Designer auto analyzes number of colors in design for screen print.

3. Back End Page Management

I didn't see any visuals of the back end, but I feel it needs to be extremely simple, unlike affiliate websites.

Solution:
Allow customer to do EVERYTHING on first try, without having to go back and login.
Backend would include just a few settings:
1 - Hero Iimage
2 - Marketing links (as you displayed)
3 - Payment options
4 - Reporting

Hope this finds you well - Tommy
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenden, giftswp, Justin86, thinkshirt

6 years 3 months ago #9124 by Tommy
Replied by Tommy on topic Fundraiser campaign
Another issue - we want to setup our Campaign site as a different store from our fulfillment center.

Did you all take that into consideration - allowing us to setup a campaign site separate from our fulfillment site?

6 years 3 months ago #9125 by brenden
Hi Pete. Just to confirm - By costs do you mean the wholesale price to the booster store owner? i.e. you sell the tee for $15, and they sell it for $20 so make $5 per tee.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego

6 years 3 months ago #9126 by brenden
Hi Tommy. Each campaign site is a different store. it has a unique url. i.e. boosterstore.deco-apparel.com just like an affiliate is now.

Is this what you mean?

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

6 years 3 months ago #9127 by giftswp

Tommy wrote: Another issue - we want to setup our Campaign site as a different store from our fulfillment center.

Did you all take that into consideration - allowing us to setup a campaign site separate from our fulfillment site?

That's how I was expecting it to be, and I hope that's how it will be.

Ruben

6 years 3 months ago #9128 by Represent
Yes sorry the wholesale cost.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenden

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds