× Discussion on accepted DecoNetwork ideas.

Fundraiser campaign

4 years 3 months ago #11619 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Fundraiser campaign
Hi Guys,

You can read the release notes here - www.deconetwork.com/support/releasenotes...-7-013-release-notes

Several customers are now running 7.0.13 BETA which has campaigns.
To enable campaigns go t your add ons and its within the affiliate store management category.

The team is working on the help and documentation and will be ready for public launch - 9th May.

Thanks for helping us BETA test campaigns!

Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp, Represent, Tommy, texpri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #11622 by texpri
Replied by texpri on topic Fundraiser campaign
works well, thanks Greg.

unfortunately the backend for creating a campaign in this version is limited to english only. so far no auto translation. any plans for this or any advice for a crazy hack?

Andreas

4 years 3 months ago #11623 by gregp
We have the strings in our translation database , just have to get the files translated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: texpri

4 years 3 months ago #11624 by texpri
atm we have "campaign name".deco-apparel.com. will the appearance change when i use my own url? like "campaign name".myurl.com ?

Andreas

4 years 3 months ago #11625 by gregp
If you have setup your default store domain you can do this, and you can hide all the default deco- domains as well.

Here is the help topic - www.deconetwork.com/support/help-topics/...ore-domains-overview

4 years 3 months ago #11626 by Cortez
Replied by Cortez on topic Fundraiser campaign

texpri wrote: atm we have "campaign name".deco-apparel.com. will the appearance change when i use my own url? like "campaign name".myurl.com ?

It looks to me like they are using the default store domains you set up. So if you go to Settings > Website Settings > Default Store Domains > Add Domain you can set up any domain you want to use. You can also un-check the ability to use the deco domain names if you want.

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #11627 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic Fundraiser campaign
No, it does not change anything except the URL of course, take a look at my test site jaguars.fundraiser.gifts

you can learn how here

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

4 years 3 months ago #11628 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic Fundraiser campaign
Is possible to change the wholesale price after the campaign has been created?

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

4 years 3 months ago #11629 by garmentdecor

4 years 3 months ago #11633 by texpri
so far VAT / Tax settings are on the shop level, can anyone at deco describe the account of a campaign fiscally?

if a campaign starter is a private person or tax free charity and start a campaign on my site wich charges 19% VAT for the item, how the fiscal account will be organized in deco?

maybe deco can scribble a diagram of the flow. i guess a campaign starter needs to define if he's TAX free or not,

Andreas

4 years 3 months ago #11636 by Represent
Replied by Represent on topic Fundraiser campaign
are campaign creators able to create multiple campaigns with 1 login, or will the be generated a login for every campaign?

4 years 3 months ago #11658 by gregp
Campaigns owners will have to create 1 login for each campaign.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy

4 years 3 months ago #11659 by Tommy
Replied by Tommy on topic Fundraiser campaign
Feedback - my initial test

1 - I figured out that the wholesale price is that of the store from which it is launched, so in our case, we will want to create a separate site so we can set prices where we want

2 - Notice that the initial wholesale price for 50 shirts was INCORRECT, until we scrolled higher then back to 50. Possible glitch, but could not recreate issue consistently. - seems to be fine now

3 - We use the Popup designer for our main sites, but inline works for this - will it later work with popup?

4 - Would like to limit decoration method to screen print only, but we can hide that with CSS I suppose

5 - Page Logo & Banner overlap -see sample image attached

6 - Would like to use Logo of launch store, not fulfillment on manage page - see attached

7 - Add recommended banner size to initial setup screen (only shown on management screen)

8 - Add Paypal account entry in initial setup (even if they enter later), so that it's not a mystery how they get paid. Add warning that payment cannot be sent without that info.

9 - Need more sub-domain control - for instance, we only want to use the domain of the store from which it is launched, but not show other sub-domains we use for affiliate stores

10 - Need CSS editing that will affect ALL campaign sites. For instance, all our products include Field Options, that we hide on product pages and only display in the designer - we don't want those in the campaign products. Yes, I know, we can add a new set of products without the field options, but just more to manage, Likely what we'll do from the start anyway.

11 - Existing Customer login does not work. Looks like a new username is needed for each & every campaign. Would be nice to use an existing customer login for multiple campaigns. In the meantime, add a warning that a new login is needed for each new campaign to avoid confusion.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp

4 years 3 months ago #11660 by Tommy
Replied by Tommy on topic Fundraiser campaign
Any plans to show all current campaigns for a particular sub-domain?

I suppose, we could do this manually for now.

4 years 3 months ago #11661 by thinkshirt
Replied by thinkshirt on topic Fundraiser campaign
Initial feedback adding on to Tommy:
  1. Need that CSS/HTML support
  2. More control from our end on shipping and payment methods since each store would vary. Basically from our end I would like to see a lot of customization like an affiliate store but from the users end its simple as it is
  3. Deco's white label is NOT reallly white label. The footer shouldn't have the DecoNetwork logo etc. when users are logged in. There are links there as well which is just super confusing for the customers
  4. Ability to change/edit designs etc. especially from our end

More thoughts to come soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp, Tommy

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds