× Discussion on accepted DecoNetwork ideas.

Fundraiser campaign

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #11745 by Cortez
Replied by Cortez on topic Fundraiser campaign

Is there a way to fix how the "share" integration with Facebook displays the t-shirt. Right now it cuts off the top of the shirt.

Yeah, this is another really cool feature of the teespring platform. In your campaign back-end you can choose how your shirt will display when shared. There is a choice of 3 or 4 nice backgrounds with the shirt nicely formatted in the middle. I think this makes a big difference in your viral sales. If you could pre-format the pin-it feature as well, we may actually be the first platform to do that. I've been a beta advertiser for pinterest since last August and just like facebook, nice clean backgrounds make a huge difference in your engagement. I think it would be a great time to get those rich pins integrated too :whistle:

A twitter share function would be good too, I personally avoid twitter but I know it's an important social platform. The teespring share function dynamically brings in the remaining time left in the campaign as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent, sajego

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #11746 by Represent
Replied by Represent on topic Fundraiser campaign
If deco could intergrate with ad factory, like teespring has done that would be awesome also. www.adfactory.co/

4 years 3 months ago #11747 by Cortez

Represent wrote: If deco could intergrate with ad factory, like teespring has done that would be awesome also. www.adfactory.co/

I don't think this will happen, Pat and Russell are in partnership with teespring/fabrily on that product now. I do know a guy who has a similar product out there that would code it specifically for deco and operate outside of the platform like adfactory used to. He quoted me 4-5K for that. I also think we could possibly have it made from scratch for less maybe. Definitely something I would be interested in co-op-ing with a couple deco folks if interest is there.

I use adfactory every day still.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #11748 by Represent
Replied by Represent on topic Fundraiser campaign
This might be another option, but would need to be tailored to t-shirts more. instantwhitelabel.com/fb-fanpage-editor/

login username
demo
password
whitelabel

or something like this
teeadmaster.com/lp/

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #11752 by Cortez
Well, I have some real world user experience to share with a couple customers that agreed to give it a try on their own. I did do a 15 minute walk through with them via scree share a week ago and they attempted to create a campaign on their own today, two separate people from two different locations. Needless to say it went horribly for both of them and the little bit of patience I have is long gone.

I would like to point out that I would definitely classify these two people as technologically retarded but that really is not an excuse because by the nature of fundraising we are going to run into thee type of clients all the time. Both of these people are in their mid 40's and they are running a national non-profit group. I think this is a good example of the type of clients I will have.

I should also add that these folks have a store with me already and they don't understand the difference between their store and a campaign or why they can't operate under one account. As seen with the screenshot excerpts of a couple emails tonight.

So what I take away from this is this:

1. customers need to be able to just have one account that they can always login to

2. They need to be able to save a draft of a campaign at any point in the creation process

3. Store owners will probably want all these functions under "one roof"

4. Another problem that one of these two customers ran into today was an issue with the secure URL not displaying correctly on their computer. I have run into this a lot with schools and am wondering if their is something that we can do to fix this or work around it. I can change my link to campaigns to an un-secure address but wondering if they will still have issues when they get to the last step and or just how subject they are to problems using an un-secure site.

Some of the other issues they are having can be solved by better tutorials by me, but I really don't want campaigns to be like stores in that they are too complicated for the average person and I end up running the dang things for them in order to keep their business.

**I also want to add in that both of the clients have used Booster and Teespring Successfully so they aren't that inept**
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp, Represent, sajego

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #11759 by ahendrick
Replied by ahendrick on topic Fundraiser campaign
Will this be available to the public soon?

4 years 3 months ago #11760 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic Fundraiser campaign

ahendrick wrote: Will this be available to the public soon?

Supposedly it was to be released on the 9th of May, perhaps they are doing more improvements to the campaign add on or to the other up coming new features for us all to have a better experience with it, maybe next Monday?

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

4 years 3 months ago #11761 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Fundraiser campaign
Hi Guys,

We have been tweaking a few small things on campaigns (css improvements , small bugs and how designs are shared).

The release will be delayed until Monday , this is because we have been integrating your support account with Deco Account and we have found several issues that needed to be addressed (all on 7.0.13)

In 7.0.13 you will be able to link the two accounts (new accounts auto linked) which means you can see and raise tickets through DN.
This will also help us support you faster and more efficiently.

If you did want to move up now , I can manually move you up to 7.0.13.

Cheers,
Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp, ahendrick

4 years 3 months ago #11762 by ahendrick
I would love to be moved up to 7.0.13 manually. I tried signing up as a beta tester but no go. ;)

4 years 3 months ago #11763 by gregp

ahendrick wrote: I would love to be moved up to 7.0.13 manually. I tried signing up as a beta tester but no go. ;)

Done :).
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahendrick

4 years 3 months ago #11764 by ahendrick
Thank you! I have added the feature but it is not loading my products. Am I doing something wrong?

instafreshener.secure-decoration.com/designer/campaign?as=1

Thank you

4 years 3 months ago #11765 by ahendrick
Nevermind. It was a group setting on my campaign. Thank you!

4 years 3 months ago #11766 by gregp
You have your product availability set to "This product is not in any store by default", for all of your products.

What you can do , is create a new store group , set what products you want available for campaigns by default (will override your product setting) , then set that to be the initial group for campaigns... When a campaign is created it will be put into that group by default and use the settings :).

Cheers,
Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahendrick

4 years 3 months ago #11767 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic Fundraiser campaign

ahendrick wrote: Thank you! I have added the feature but it is not loading my products. Am I doing something wrong?

instafreshener.secure-decoration.com/designer/campaign?as=1

Thank you

I can see your products, you just select a product and then click next at the bottom to jump to next step which is the designer, then next again and so on.

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

4 years 3 months ago #11768 by Unique
Replied by Unique on topic Fundraiser campaign
if release is this Monday that only 2 to 3 days away and I would like to play around with this weekend and as i will be working on a few web sites and I have also asked to beta testing this way I can start first thing monody on campaigns.

Can you add us?

Greg K
Advanced Wilcom
Training & Sales USA

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds