× Discussion on accepted DecoNetwork ideas.

Fundraiser campaign

4 years 2 months ago #11926 by Cortez
Replied by Cortez on topic Fundraiser campaign

Represent wrote: When did the banner size change? the recommended size is now 1200 x 300, in my opinion it looks way to big.It pushes the most important part of the campaign page (the shirt) so that it gets cut off by the bottom of the browser.

Im pretty sure the old banner size was 985 x 150 which seems to fit a lot better. How can we change back to the old banner size?? even my campaigns that used to have the original banner size have enlarge them and now look like they have been stretched to much.

Unless they have fixed this already since you posted this. I am not seeing a change on my campaigns. I see where they have the bigger suggested size but my banners have remained at 150px in height. I also uploaded them at the exact height and width if that has anything to do with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #11955 by Cortez
Working my way through my first full campaigns and have noticed a couple things already.

1. The ship by dates need to coincide with the end of the campaign. I didn't notice that this was happening until I went to start putting together the campaigns in production. Some of the first people that ordered shirts have the ship by date due out 9 days before the campaign ended (14 day campaign) 5 day standard production time.

2. Would be nice to be able to assign the entire campaign to a P.O. A lot of campaigns will be large enough to order all the shirts for just that campaign on it's own PO this will save a lot of time and mistakes.

3. It would be nice to be able to send out a mass automated email to all the customers of a campaign once it ends, thanking them for their purchase and letting them know the shirts are on the way in x # of days! Or something like that.

4. I'm also noticing a discrepancy in the total profit stated to the campaign owner and what I'm seeing in commissions held. Is this the transaction fee that I have set on all affiliate orders maybe? It's not a large sum of money but enough to get calls on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #12071 by Represent
Replied by Represent on topic Fundraiser campaign
Would be nice to let the customers have a payout option like teespring and others. Instead of the end of the month.

I wonder when version 2 will be released hopefully soon, Any one heard anything??

4 years 2 months ago #12073 by Cortez

Represent wrote: Would be nice to let the customers have a payout option like teespring and others. Instead of the end of the month.

I wonder when version 2 will be released hopefully soon, Any one heard anything??

I have never heard any sort of response to this request from Deco, so I don't know if that means it would take a bunch of development or what. Not only should the customer be able to request a payout at any time but the fulfillment center should be able to log expenses against the account during the campaign or store if they have one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent

4 years 1 month ago #12227 by Represent
has deco said what features they are considering for the campaign builder for future releases?

4 years 1 month ago #12228 by Cortez

Represent wrote: has deco said what features they are considering for the campaign builder for future releases?

I would like to know this as well.

4 years 1 month ago #12229 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic Fundraiser campaign
Hi all,

We've getting lots of feedback on Campaigns to keep them coming. We log them all for consideration.

Two improvements we're receiving a lot of requests for is to allow multiple products plus allow multiple campaigns per user.

Share your thoughts if you feel other ideas are atop your list.

Cheers,
Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp, Represent

4 years 1 month ago #12230 by Cortez

brenden wrote: Hi all,

We've getting lots of feedback on Campaigns to keep them coming. We log them all for consideration.

Two improvements we're receiving a lot of requests for is to allow multiple products plus allow multiple campaigns per user.

Share your thoughts if you feel other ideas are atop your list.

Cheers,
Brenden

Brenden, I agree that those are the two must have functions and glad to hear you are considering them or maybe even already working on them.

If you guys are working out the multiple product option, maybe consider allowing additional products within a campaign for cross-selling purposes. Example: I'm selling a screen printing design accross 6 products and that design is directed at the nursing niche and I want to offer a sublimated phone case as an additional purchase. This would obviously be a completely different product sold as one-off pricing to the campaign owner but would allow them to upsell the customer and the orders would batch out at the end of the campaign. Hope that makes sense, if not I let me know and I will try to clarify.

4 years 1 month ago #12270 by Represent
Those two functions are very important I agree. Is anyone else having issues with the hero banner, mine are still displaying incorrectly on most screen sizes. Seems like it could be an easy fix if we could edit the css ourselves.

4 years 1 month ago #12272 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Fundraiser campaign
Hey Represent, the banner size issue will be resolved in the next update. :)

-Cris

4 years 1 month ago #12279 by sajego
Replied by sajego on topic Fundraiser campaign
I had someone ask if they could make a campaign and share it with others before setting it live. Still editable at that stage too.

---
Sara Gould
In A Flash Laser
iPadLaserEngraving.com

4 years 1 month ago #12280 by sajego
Replied by sajego on topic Fundraiser campaign
Can we display the 'suggested retail price' on the campaign pricing page??

---
Sara Gould
In A Flash Laser
iPadLaserEngraving.com

4 years 1 month ago #12297 by ccruz
Hey sajego,

It's not possible at this time. The default selling price for campaigns is: (minimum sale price rounded to nearest whole dollar + 5).

-Cris
The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego

4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #12328 by CottonCause
Replied by CottonCause on topic Fundraiser campaign
Here is my list of items I feel necessary to compete with other successful platforms:

--multiple products per campaign (ie same item w different colors; maybe a sweatshirt and tee, etc)
--the end user shouldn't be able to choose any color item in the campaign, the campaign creator should lock in the color availability.
--if we offer a safety goal, there should be a surcharge if the primary goal isn't reached. Currently, if a campaign creator sets a goal of
500, their cost is quite low, but if they set a safety goal of 50 and hit it, they're getting the 500 costing.

Steve

4 years 1 month ago #12331 by ccruz
Hey Steve,

Sounds like it's been a little while since you reviewed campaigns as we've made some changes recently that address some of your concerns:

1) Multiple products per campaign, still under consideration for a future update
2) It's now possible to limit colors for a campaign product when creating the campaign.
3) Campaign products have always had a minimum sale price and it's now shown during the campaign creation process. The creator must set the price to equal or greater than the minimum sale price. If there are quantity discounts the campaign will make a greater profit the more they sell.

You can review the changes described in 2-3 on step 6 in this support article: www.deconetwork.com/support/help-topics/...e-add-campaign-store

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds