gregp wrote: Yes,
They are not what I call :low hanging fruit" changes.
I am doing my best to find a free month or two for these extra developments..
gregp wrote: The feedback is great, and we definitely want to hear more, it drives and shapes our development path , having you guys contribute is why we are where we are at today!
gregp wrote: Hi Guys,
Just as a heads up, we aknowledge we need to come back and do a version 2 of campaign builder.
We havent managed to come back and address these issues yet as we have been improving artwork approval based on your feedback.
We are also right into cosing accounting integration and the re coding of the designer technology so it has automatic color detection for screen printing. ( and works a lot faster!!).
Looking at your list there may be a few "low hanging fruits" we can add to the next release.
3. You should be able to insert tracking, conversion and re targeting pixels (this is the biggest reason I don't use it).
This "should" be easy by using the same functionality we already have for stores
4. A master CSS file for the campaign pages (The banners and logos should be responsive......such an easy fix)
We could expose the css page quite easily , however this adds complexity to campaigns in general.
I will add both of these tasks to be scheduled for programming in 7.017.
Tommy wrote: We are finally using the campaign feature.
Sorry if what I list has already been stated, but here's a brief list of what we would like to see.
1. Campaign Listing page - that can be added to any store we choose by hierarchy (we made separate site for campaigns from our fulfillment) - we are game for workaround coding.
2. Ability to add multiple products to same campaign
3. Let customer and FC change Sale Price after launch
4. CSS default template used for new launches
5. Set min sale price to change as goal increases (or an override option) - so large campaigns can lower their price
6. Ability for fulfillment to relaunch campaign
7. Ability to reset the default Selling price markup
8. Ability to Reset default of the Custom Campaign length beyond 21 days
9. Decoration override availability for campaigns (or group setting will work well) - as of now, we have to create duplicate products and change the Product Default so we can limit to screen print.
10. Allow Google tracking and FB pixels, etc
that's all for now