× Discussion on accepted DecoNetwork ideas.

Fundraiser campaign

3 years 10 months ago #13034 by Represent
Replied by Represent on topic Fundraiser campaign
Has anyone heard when they are planing on address the issues with the campaign builder? Specifically the multiple products per campaign and multiple campaigns per user. These are really big issues in my eyes. I thought they would have released fixes awhile ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp, Cortez

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #13035 by Cortez
Replied by Cortez on topic Fundraiser campaign
This is really kind of heartbreaking. This was such a big release that so many people wanted (including myself) and it really is missing a lot of key things.
1. Multiple Products is a big one.
2. Customers should be able to manage all their campaigns under one account (including their store if they have one).
3. You should be able to insert tracking, conversion and retargeting pixels (this is the biggest reason I don't use it).
4. A master CSS file for the campaign pages (The banners and logos should be responsive......such an easy fix)
5. HTML footer file so we can add things like return policies etc etc.
6. Single page checkout (stores and campaigns) The add to cart button should create an on-page popup instead of taking you out of the designer or prouduct page.

The initial release was a good start but it's just sad that none of this has been addressed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp

3 years 10 months ago #13038 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Fundraiser campaign
Hi Guys,

Just as a heads up, we aknowledge we need to come back and do a version 2 of campaign builder.

We havent managed to come back and address these issues yet as we have been improving artwork approval based on your feedback.
We are also right into cosing accounting integration and the re coding of the designer technology so it has automatic color detection for screen printing. ( and works a lot faster!!).

Looking at your list there may be a few "low hanging fruits" we can add to the next release.

3. You should be able to insert tracking, conversion and re targeting pixels (this is the biggest reason I don't use it).

This "should" be easy by using the same functionality we already have for stores

4. A master CSS file for the campaign pages (The banners and logos should be responsive......such an easy fix)

We could expose the css page quite easily , however this adds complexity to campaigns in general.

I will add both of these tasks to be scheduled for programming in 7.017.

Cheers,
Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp, Cortez

3 years 10 months ago #13041 by Cortez
Hi Greg, I would suggest that the CSS File and/or HTML file should be available to the fulfillment center not to the customer. I would like to be able to address the header image but that is also something you guys could just hard code to make responsive as well. I obviously can't speak for everyone but I would like to be able to change things like the color of the add to cart button. If the rest of the page is accented in blue the button should stick out from that in Green as an example.

On a more complex subject, when you consider building out multiple products I think being able to toggle through the product styles is important. I also think this would make our decorated product function in the stores more user friendly. That way they are not leaving the page to view product to product.

Our decorate products could function almost like a hybrid of the design popup feature and the current decorated product feature. You could pick a design or initial product and it would load with ability toggle through additional styles right on the same page. So if you want to make a design available on 10 different products you wouldn't have pages that look like this.

Here is a Sample Mock Up Of What I'm Talking About For Campaigns, BUT this could also be how our decorated product page operates. Even better yet you could create a decorated product page as a campaign right inside a webstore.

]Sample Pop Up Checkout Page

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy

3 years 10 months ago #13061 by Represent
Replied by Represent on topic Fundraiser campaign
We can not run a campaign for a Men's t-shirt and a Women's T shirt using the same user account. This is a huge issue in my opinion. Affiliate sites offer multiple products, can't we just allow that functionality in the campaign user account? or is it more complicated than that? Greg Are there issues with that functionality that would take a lot of development?

3 years 10 months ago #13065 by gregp
Yes,

They are not what I call :low hanging fruit" changes.
I am doing my best to find a free month or two for these extra developments.. ;)

We are hearing from you guys they are wanted , so we are listening, but they are not small changes.
Cheers,
Greg

3 years 10 months ago #13067 by Cortez

gregp wrote: Yes,

They are not what I call :low hanging fruit" changes.
I am doing my best to find a free month or two for these extra developments.. ;)

Greg,

This may or may not be low hanging fruit but "the little things" really matter when it comes to conversion rates.

So while you have the hood open keep this in mind.

Small Change - Yes, Simple Change - Only you guys would know.

That is a pretty significant number coming from a company who has probably split tested this over 10's if not 100's of thousands of sales. I post this stuff because I wan't our platform to be competitive with the competition. I think any fulfillment center in these forums has the capability to compete with them on print quality and service.

Take my feedback as constructive criticism please.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy

3 years 10 months ago #13075 by gregp
The feedback is great, and we definitely want to hear more, it drives and shapes our development path :), having you guys contribute is why we are where we are at today!

Cheers,
Greg

3 years 9 months ago #13264 by texpri
Replied by texpri on topic Fundraiser campaign

gregp wrote: The feedback is great, and we definitely want to hear more, it drives and shapes our development path :), having you guys contribute is why we are where we are at today!

Cheers,
Greg

Hey Greg,

regarding to Fundraising Campaigns / Ticket TECH-C02ZZ0QHED wich is awaiting development, i want make sure you have this one on the list for the second Version of Campaign Module.

At least a simple step would solve the problem at lower level. We could do the rest manually.

--> Let the Fulfill Center decide if the check box for " Tax attempt " is checked or unchecked by default for campaigns!

At high end level a tax number verification at the VIES Data Base should be be included in deco network one day.

We need an identification of the campaign starters as business People/ Companies or private Persons/ Organizations in Case of VAT for self billing arrangements.

Here a Link from UK gov. hope helps for better undrstanding. www.gov.uk/vat-self-billing-arrangements .

Please keep EU users in mind when you start coding the next level of campaign module.

best
Andreas

Andreas

3 years 7 months ago #13832 by Cortez

gregp wrote: Hi Guys,

Just as a heads up, we aknowledge we need to come back and do a version 2 of campaign builder.

We havent managed to come back and address these issues yet as we have been improving artwork approval based on your feedback.
We are also right into cosing accounting integration and the re coding of the designer technology so it has automatic color detection for screen printing. ( and works a lot faster!!).

Looking at your list there may be a few "low hanging fruits" we can add to the next release.

3. You should be able to insert tracking, conversion and re targeting pixels (this is the biggest reason I don't use it).

This "should" be easy by using the same functionality we already have for stores

We could expose the css page quite easily , however this adds complexity to campaigns in general.

I will add both of these tasks to be scheduled for programming in 7.017.

Cheers,
Greg

Greg, I see what you did there, so sneaky j/k On a serious note can you guys give us an idea when this will be addressed in 2016.......maybe the feedback can progress from complaining to constructive with a viable version of the fundraising platform. This concept is a very profitable opportunity for screen printers but you have to be able to offer the same basic functionality that already exists out there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent, texpri

3 years 7 months ago #13888 by MSGINC89
Replied by MSGINC89 on topic Fundraiser campaign
What about multi-product campaigns? Any word on this?

I've been out of the Deco loop for a while - honestly, I don't have time to deal with the issues that come up when I want to change something - so I'm trying to get caught up on months of posts during the five minutes at a time I have.

Kristine

3 years 7 months ago #13890 by Tommy
Replied by Tommy on topic Fundraiser campaign
We are finally using the campaign feature.

Sorry if what I list has already been stated, but here's a brief list of what we would like to see.

1. Campaign Listing page - that can be added to any store we choose by hierarchy (we made separate site for campaigns from our fulfillment) - we are game for workaround coding.

2. Ability to add multiple products to same campaign

3. Let customer and FC change Sale Price after launch

4. CSS default template used for new launches

5. Set min sale price to change as goal increases (or an override option) - so large campaigns can lower their price

6. Ability for fulfillment to relaunch campaign

7. Ability to reset the default Selling price markup

8. Ability to Reset default of the Custom Campaign length beyond 21 days

9. Decoration override availability for campaigns (or group setting will work well) - as of now, we have to create duplicate products and change the Product Default so we can limit to screen print.

10. Allow Google tracking and FB pixels, etc

that's all for now

3 years 7 months ago #13891 by Tommy
Replied by Tommy on topic Fundraiser campaign

Tommy wrote: We are finally using the campaign feature.

Sorry if what I list has already been stated, but here's a brief list of what we would like to see.

1. Campaign Listing page - that can be added to any store we choose by hierarchy (we made separate site for campaigns from our fulfillment) - we are game for workaround coding.

2. Ability to add multiple products to same campaign

3. Let customer and FC change Sale Price after launch

4. CSS default template used for new launches

5. Set min sale price to change as goal increases (or an override option) - so large campaigns can lower their price

6. Ability for fulfillment to relaunch campaign

7. Ability to reset the default Selling price markup

8. Ability to Reset default of the Custom Campaign length beyond 21 days

9. Decoration override availability for campaigns (or group setting will work well) - as of now, we have to create duplicate products and change the Product Default so we can limit to screen print.

10. Allow Google tracking and FB pixels, etc

that's all for now

ONE MORE #11 - Allow customer to select Bulk Shipment to address they enter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thinkshirt

3 years 7 months ago #13892 by EvaK
Replied by EvaK on topic Fundraiser campaign
I agree with Tommy's list, with adding multiple products to the same campaign being #1 priority.
I am actively pushing the fundraising and most groups are turned off if they are looking at a design for youth and adult sizes, or ladies and mens shirts at the same time.
Please. Just do it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thinkshirt, Abiding

3 years 7 months ago #13922 by thinkshirt
Replied by thinkshirt on topic Fundraiser campaign
We just completed our first campaign and I was disappointed because when I tried to download a production worksheet I was the worksheet was blank. So we have to manually count the sizes and record the orders. Although Chris was helpful over the phone to getting a developer ticket submitted.

Anyone else have this issue?

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds