× Discussion on accepted DecoNetwork ideas.

Fundraiser campaign

3 years 7 months ago #13956 by Tommy
Replied by Tommy on topic Fundraiser campaign

thinkshirt wrote: We just completed our first campaign and I was disappointed because when I tried to download a production worksheet I was the worksheet was blank. So we have to manually count the sizes and record the orders. Although Chris was helpful over the phone to getting a developer ticket submitted.

Anyone else have this issue?

we are finally just getting started with campaigns as well, so still much work to on our end. YET. our Camp Prod Worksheet is not blank, though we will modify to add more info similar to our standard worksheet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #13959 by Tommy
Fundraiser Campaign - Production Flow - Feedback

These comments are restricted to workflow, now that we have some rreal campaigns in the works.

In general, we need more synergy between Campaigns, Order & Production in the HUB - and Comprehensive Listings

1. For Orders, Overview & Production screens do one the following
a- remove campaign orders completely and manage from campaign module
b- or add a checkbox to display campaign orders - with default being to Hide
c- or best option - list campaigns as single line item in orders, overview or production

2. The Campaign Module should be key are for management
a - add single click to mark Entire Campaign as Produced
b- add single click to assign Entire Campaign to Production Operator (since they will all be run together)

3. Add Export Campaign Addresses to campaign section (includes address, product desc & sizes)

4. Simplify Shipment Tracking Entry
a - allow import of USPS tracking data - by campaign
b - allow manual entry from Main shipping screen, but CAPTURE when marked as shipped
(that way user can filter all orders for one campaign, but enter tracking for all orders on one screen.)

5. Automatically set Order Job Names to match Campaign Number & Description for quick reference

Summary
The idea of campaigns is to batch & manage as one production order.
The current Campaign Module is headed in right direction
Individual orders of the campaign do not need to be seen within Order, Overview, & Production - so either consolidate or default to hide
Shipping confirmation will be time consuming, but much faster with at least second option listed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thinkshirt

3 years 7 months ago #13967 by thinkshirt
Replied by thinkshirt on topic Fundraiser campaign

Tommy wrote: Fundraiser Campaign - Production Flow - Feedback

These comments are restricted to workflow, now that we have some rreal campaigns in the works.

In general, we need more synergy between Campaigns, Order & Production in the HUB - and Comprehensive Listings

1. For Orders, Overview & Production screens do one the following
a- remove campaign orders completely and manage from campaign module
b- or add a checkbox to display campaign orders - with default being to Hide
c- or best option - list campaigns as single line item in orders, overview or production

2. The Campaign Module should be key are for management
a - add single click to mark Entire Campaign as Produced
b- add single click to assign Entire Campaign to Production Operator (since they will all be run together)

3. Add Export Campaign Addresses to campaign section (includes address, product desc & sizes)

4. Simplify Shipment Tracking Entry
a - allow import of USPS tracking data - by campaign
b - allow manual entry from Main shipping screen, but CAPTURE when marked as shipped
(that way user can filter all orders for one campaign, but enter tracking for all orders on one screen.)

5. Automatically set Order Job Names to match Campaign Number & Description for quick reference

Summary
The idea of campaigns is to batch & manage as one production order.
The current Campaign Module is headed in right direction
Individual orders of the campaign do not need to be seen within Order, Overview, & Production - so either consolidate or default to hide
Shipping confirmation will be time consuming, but much faster with at least second option listed.

I agree! The campaign orders only about 24 are cluttering my business hub. Should be an option to hide those. The only reason I need to access it for shipping which I'm hoping will have some batch shipment processing. Good summary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy

3 years 7 months ago #13973 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Fundraiser campaign
Hi Guys,

Great feedback and we will be looking at developing these over time.
On your overview page you have an option now to filter out campaign orders by unticking "on hold". This will mean no campaign orders are shown until they are moved into production from the campaign page.

Cheers,
Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy

3 years 7 months ago #13978 by Tommy

gregp wrote: Hi Guys,

Great feedback and we will be looking at developing these over time.
On your overview page you have an option now to filter out campaign orders by unticking "on hold". This will mean no campaign orders are shown until they are moved into production from the campaign page.

Cheers,
Greg

Thanks Greg, sorry I didn't mention the untick on Overview, that does help, but once in production they all show of course. Look forward to next update.

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #14067 by thinkshirt
Another low hanging fruit. I see there's way no way to export the orders. The data is already there obviously since its stored in a database.

Without a way to export the orders as CSV this platform is kind of useless for us. I have two campaigns of only around 20 pieces each and I'm literally copying and pasting all the orders onto a spreadsheet. And then I have to open each order for shipping information and the notes for some reason are not showing on hover.

Whereas a simple Google form I was able to process an order of over 100 pieces in just a few minutes. This is actually impeding our workflow and making it harder and more prone to error.

Overall in Deco easier ways to access data would be appreciated. Now excuse me while I return to copy and pasting data from BusinessHub into a spreadsheet.

3 years 6 months ago #14068 by Cortez
Replied by Cortez on topic Fundraiser campaign

thinkshirt wrote: Another low hanging fruit. I see there's way no way to export the orders. The data is already there obviously since its stored in a database.

Without a way to export the orders as CSV this platform is kind of useless for us. I have two campaigns of only around 20 pieces each and I'm literally copying and pasting all the orders onto a spreadsheet. And then I have to open each order for shipping information and the notes for some reason are not showing on hover.

Whereas a simple Google form I was able to process an order of over 100 pieces in just a few minutes. This is actually impeding our workflow and making it harder and more prone to error.

Overall in Deco easier ways to access data would be appreciated. Now excuse me while I return to copy and pasting data from BusinessHub into a spreadsheet.

So you are telling me that you can't download campaign orders like regular store orders? WTF! I have like 40 of these running in the next few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3 years 6 months ago #14072 by thinkshirt

Cortez wrote:

thinkshirt wrote: Another low hanging fruit. I see there's way no way to export the orders. The data is already there obviously since its stored in a database.

So you are telling me that you can't download campaign orders like regular store orders? WTF! I have like 40 of these running in the next few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, you can download the production sheet which is great for the overall order but to get individual orders on a spreadsheet you need to manually do that. Which means bulk mailing is impossible at this point.

3 years 6 months ago #14073 by Cortez
Replied by Cortez on topic Fundraiser campaign
I just tried a test order on a test campaign and I was able to download the order information to a CSV file under reports. This is how I've been doing bulk mailing forever. I just download the orders and import them into Endicia and scan the barcodes on the production sheets, works like a champ.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thinkshirt

3 years 6 months ago #14083 by thinkshirt

Cortez wrote: I just tried a test order on a test campaign and I was able to download the order information to a CSV file under reports. This is how I've been doing bulk mailing forever. I just download the orders and import them into Endicia and scan the barcodes on the production sheets, works like a champ.

I just tried that it it actually did work this time. So the functionallity already exists but there needs just be a way to export order for that campaign only. When I tried earlier only non-campaign orders were exporting.

Thanks for the tip :up: , this will make it easier that copy and pasting but I already processed these two campaigns!! :)

So to just improve the feature have a way to export orders for a specific campaign only! Also for some reason in my CSV the sizes repeat twice. All the orders look like this:

Size:Large x 1 Size:Large x 1
Size:Large x 2 Size:Large x 2
Size:Small x 3, Medium x 13, Large x 10, X Large x 2, 2X Large x 2 Size:Small x 3, Medium x 13, Large x 10, X Large x 2, 2X Large x 2
Size:Small x 1 Size:Small x 1
Size:Small x 2 Size:Small x 2
Size:Medium x 1 Size:Medium x 1

3 years 6 months ago #14095 by Tommy
In regards to downloading the order data for campaigns, all you need to is download orders from reports and filter for the campaign you want. I also want it to download straight from campaign, but it's still pretty quick.

3 years 6 months ago #14096 by Tommy
Anybody noticed a HUGE ISSUE on displayed profits from the campaign management page?

If a campaign owner logs in to see how their campaign is doing, it displays Profits Much Higher Than Actual.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how the number is calculated.

Note: no issues with projected profits when setting up a campaign, that is accurate.

Greg, can you look into this please?

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #14097 by Tommy
!!! DON'T DO THIS - MISMATCH COMMISSIONS !!!

It took us a while to figure out campaign commissions are solely determined by the Store Default commission rate. We were relying on the Default Group for New Campaigns to set the rate, which we had set differently. The Default Group for New Campaigns DOES display the estimated profits where we wanted them, but because the Store Default was higher, everything changed when orders were actually placed since it does not use the Default Group for New Campaigns rate.

Long story short, make sure both the Default Group for New Campaigns rate & Store Default rate match.

Below was the result.

Initial Profits based on our rate set in Default Group for New Campaigns - as we wanted at 20%

Actual Profits Calculated based on Store Default of 50%
Attachments:

3 years 4 months ago #14846 by Tommy
Haven't heard anything from DN on campaign updates.

I'm getting more and more pressure to offer multiple items in a single campaign. I cannot compete with big players if I do not.

DN Feedback?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent, paradoxsc

3 years 3 months ago #15008 by mozi1971
Replied by mozi1971 on topic Fundraiser campaign
I would like that too

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds