Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

× Discussion on accepted DecoNetwork ideas.

Fundraiser campaign

6 years 3 months ago #9129 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic Fundraiser campaign
RE Tommy's ideas list:

Thanks Tommy! Some notes:

1. So the suggestion is to allow you to check by decoration process if it is available in a campaign store? Thanks.

2. Understood. This is being developed in a separate development. It's working pretty well actually and hopefully we can release for testing soon.

3. Agreed. As much as possible we'll get the steps in the wizard, as with the background image :)

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #9130 by brenden

Represent wrote: Yes sorry the wholesale cost.

Cheers :)

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

6 years 3 months ago #9131 by Tommy
Replied by Tommy on topic Fundraiser campaign
sorry, I meant I want to control what stores offer campaigns

for instance, at this time, we only want ONE of our stores to offer campaigns

which brings up another point, this should be a different link than Create Your Own Store - right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent

6 years 3 months ago #9132 by brenden
Gotcha :) We can make it an availability setting.

- All store
- No stores
- Selected stores

And yes it will be a unique "create" button. Something like "Create a campaign"

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent, Tommy

6 years 3 months ago #9133 by Tommy
sorry, I'm not sure I understand your response to #1 - curious?

if you mean, going to the Decoration Setup and selecting what methods are available for campaigns, that's not what I meant - BUT Great Idea. - assuming any existing products with multiple decoration methods, would in effect only be available in campaigns with this "override" decoration selection (and remain intact in normal stores)

Still important, what I meant for #1 was, that we need to be able to easily limit the products, thus we could creat "screen-print only products for campaigns.

HOWEVER, with your input, a more thorough & flexible solution is to:
1 - Enable or Disable decoration methods for campaigns (with no affect on normal stores) - from settings
2 - Select Avail campaign products (much like an affiliate store)

example: if we currently have a Gildan 2000 product with Screen, DTG, & Embroidery, we could Allow that same product in campaigns, but limit it to Screen Print or Embroidery by disabling DTG for campaigns.
Furthermore, we could create a copy of the Gildan 2000 with different pricing - used only in campaigns.
The combination of 1 & 2 allows quick use of existing products, decorated as we desire, but the flexibility to create a custom set of products as well.

make sense?

6 years 3 months ago #9134 by Tommy
perfect!

6 years 3 months ago #9135 by Tommy
btw - is this expected to launch soon?

6 years 3 months ago #9136 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic Fundraiser campaign

Tommy wrote: btw - is this expected to launch soon?

Ha, :) you just asked the dreaded question. :ohmy: :P

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

6 years 3 months ago #9137 by Tommy
I think that is what Pete means. Show the Cost to the creator of the campaign. The cost being based on whatever margin we choose, just as we set margin for affiliate stores.

6 years 3 months ago #9149 by brenden

Honestly can't answer that! Development is needed a fixed thing. It all depends on the requirements and needs. But, it is on our immediate path :)

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

6 years 3 months ago #9151 by smplus2010
Replied by smplus2010 on topic Fundraiser campaign
Think we need to start simple - there are several fundraising sites out there today. Just want to go live so we can start promiting. We need one that's very simple that we can offer our local customers to start and then think bigger. I just hate being local and losing out to these On-Line only sites when I have brick and mortar. Here's another one that is similar to booster and others - www.thinkittheninkit.com/

6 years 3 months ago #9155 by thinkshirt
Replied by thinkshirt on topic Fundraiser campaign
FIRST OFF. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Updates like these keep us optimistic and renew our faith in Deco. Silence in the forums for weeks and months frustrates us to no end.

That begin said, I like the flow of the previews you posted. My suggestions/concerns:
  1. Multiple products should be allowed. For example, same design on t-shirt or long sleeve and they can set price for either. This is very popular with our fundraisers. Also ability to add "other" items. We sell wristbands with shirts.

2. How would this look in BusinessHub? Can we do batch production? Also, options to ship directly to customer?

3. My biggest concern is the back-end. We don't use affiliate stores because the backend is SO complicated. If we're giving access to organizers which is a good idea, the backend needs to be SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER simple.

4. I like where this is going but in order for any booster to be successful, the design tool needs an OVERHAUL. At the bare minimum we need auto color count for screen printing and then a drastic redesign of the front end. How does the design tool fit in to this. ALso, is CSS/HTML editable on this? It should be as that's a big selling point of Deco over InkSoft.

5. I like that you differed from InkSoft in that the customer can launch their own store right away. Big selling point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #9156 by thinkshirt
Replied by thinkshirt on topic Fundraiser campaign

lol

6 years 3 months ago #9158 by Represent
Replied by Represent on topic Fundraiser campaign
Brenden, Is their a way we could add some javascript or css to our custom code which would display a "number sold" on predecorated products page, that would help me out alot since I need to run a fundraiser next week for a very good client of mine.

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #9172 by Cortez
Replied by Cortez on topic Fundraiser campaign

thinkshirt wrote: FIRST OFF. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Updates like these keep us optimistic and renew our faith in Deco. Silence in the forums for weeks and months frustrates us to no end.

That begin said, I like the flow of the previews you posted. My suggestions/concerns:

1. Multiple products should be allowed. For example, same design on t-shirt or long sleeve and they can set price for either. This is very popular with our fundraisers. Also ability to add "other" items. We sell wristbands with shirts.

2. How would this look in BusinessHub? Can we do batch production? Also, options to ship directly to customer?

3. My biggest concern is the back-end. We don't use affiliate stores because the backend is SO complicated. If we're giving access to organizers which is a good idea, the backend needs to be SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER simple.

4. I like where this is going but in order for any booster to be successful, the design tool needs an OVERHAUL. At the bare minimum we need auto color count for screen printing and then a drastic redesign of the front end. How does the design tool fit in to this. ALso, is CSS/HTML editable on this? It should be as that's a big selling point of Deco over InkSoft.

5. I like that you differed from InkSoft in that the customer can launch their own store right away. Big selling point.

If you want to see a very user friendly back-end just sign up for a free account on teespring and look at theirs. Simple widget for inserting conversion tracking/ retargeting pixel, basically our decorated product widget - with campaign features (sales goal, price setting, and an area to write a description) No need to re-create the wheel here. They obviously have a lot of things figured out. Also make it easier to pay our commissions upon request and give the fulfillment center the option of paying commissions before the item ships if they desire.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds