Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

× Discussion on accepted DecoNetwork ideas.

New Idea Accepted

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #11845 by giftswp
New Idea Accepted was created by giftswp
I had not look in the idea section for some time and today I was/I am trilled to see one of my submitted ideas that has been accepted... an idea I thought to never be taken seriously... well it appears it has been considered, this idea is for "More Developers" I just hope they got to implemented it ASAP, kudos Deco, looking forward for the goodies that are to come.

Thank you.

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn
The following user(s) said Thank You: jem@sockprints.com, KNC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #11847 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic New Idea Accepted

giftswp wrote: Moderators: For the excitement I did not pay attention in which category I was posting, will you move it to the right one? Thanks.

Done!

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

5 years 8 months ago #11849 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic New Idea Accepted
Thank you, Brenden.

Ruben

5 years 2 months ago #13155 by StitchPrint
Replied by StitchPrint on topic New Idea Accepted
Seems like as good a place as any to point out that there are a number of ideas / suggestions that HAVE been implemented in the various updates that are still showing / voting in suggestions, They need moved to accepted ideas & marked as being implemented ;)

Firstly, it'll keep the suggestions threads clean & pertinent
Secondly, it'll show that things are & do happen B)

C'mon Deco - we're meant to be slick & cutting edge, surely our communication needs to be better :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Direct Trade UK

4 years 6 months ago #15398 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic New Idea Accepted

systronicgroup wrote: so, how can i suggest an idea, same like that,, and how long should it take to get approval if applicable??

To enter a new idea just go to the Ideas section by clicking on the Ideas icon located at the left in the vertical menu.

How long it would take to get approve? well, that will depend in how complicated is to implement and also how popular wil become, the more votes the better for Deco to consider it, as an example, My Viny module idea was posted almost 2 years ago, it was accepted almost right away and almost to 2 later still there are no signs of when is going to be implemented, although many other ideas have been implemented already, so is difficult to tell how long an idea would take to be implemented.

Ruben

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds