× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

Version 6.02 is released

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #2611 by DecoNetwork
Version 6.02 is released. You can reaf the official release notes here: http://www.deconetwork.com/releasenotes/v602

Regards,
The DecoNetwork Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: allaykat, zhenjie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #2645 by allaykat
DNC-11880 New: Launch product in designer by passing product code in URL

It is now possible to load a product into the designer by passing the product code in the URL using the parameter vpc=5000. i.e. demo.deconetwork.com/designer/customize?vpc=5000

Can anybody explain to a fella how this is applied I kinda don't get what the issue was so not sure how this is a solution to A the problem and B if it can help me. So if anyone has a second to explain how this helps me promote or display my products please I will karma back to you.

One issue is where do i get the codes from I would read the help section but well I thought i would just ask instead to the community,
Allan

4 years 7 months ago #2646 by allaykat
DNC-11939 Improved: Ability to add non decorate-able catalog products

Catalog products that cannot be decorated can now be added for some suppliers.

Wondering if someone could elaborate how the process is now streamlined or enabled so we can look at changing our workflow process.

allan :huh:

4 years 7 months ago #2655 by brenden
Hi there,

Sure thing :)

DNC-11880: This new feature allows you to load a product into a designer from a link such as demo.deconetwork.com/designer/customize?vpc=XXXX where XXXX is the product code. i.e. A Gildan 5000 tshirt has a code of 5000 so you replace XXXX with 5000. The product code is found in the Configure Product code and is usually the code as created by your supplier unless you edit the code and make your own one.

Previously to load a product into the designer by a direct link you had to guess or find out what the internal DecoNetwork product ID was. THis made it hard for someone who makes an external website and with all their product data but simply just wants to load their product on their DecoNEtwork website by a link. This makes it a lot easier now.

DNC-11939: Our current catalog products were limited to what we call "Designer ready" products, and these were products that had nice photos of from and back views that can be decorated. We never had 'odd' products like sunglasses, golf balls, etc which cannot be decorated. We're now going back to each of these catalogs and adding these products so you can also sell them on your website.

Cheers,
Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds