× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

DecoNetwork version 7.08 is released

3 years 6 months ago #10324 by brenden
DecoNetwork versino 7.08 is released. Find out more at www.deconetwork.com/support/releasenotes...n-7-08-release-notes

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #10326 by giftswp
Brenden,

do you know if version7.09 is going to be in beta?

BTW, are you ready for Doritos? :)

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #10331 by thinkshirt
lol

In the span of the last few months InkSoft:
  1. gave their backend a facelift
  2. released a raster recolor feature while we still wait for auto color count
  3. released 5 professional/modern themes

we also saw updates to their kiosk, embroidery module, and production/work order sheets...and this is the best we get...

im not angry anymore because i don't get my hopes up. just working on updating the site to remove the design tool and processing orders through decohub until we can save enough to leave deco
The following user(s) said Thank You: adam.bennett, giftswp

3 years 6 months ago #10343 by Justin86

thinkshirt wrote: lol

we also saw updates to their kiosk, embroidery module, and production/work order sheets...and this is the best we get...

im not angry anymore because i don't get my hopes up. just working on updating the site to remove the design tool and processing orders through decohub until we can save enough to leave deco

It seems the grass is always greener... and I believe Inksoft have there own fair share of problems.

Here are 2 reviews of Inksoft copied from a Discussion on T-shirt forums

Default Re: Any InkSoft Users Yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPrideUSA

Here is my take on InkSoft. We "bought" into it about 5 weeks ago,,,,and this is a message I just sent to them as feedback....(its not the first one)....Personally.....If you are looking....keep looking. ....we will be changing soon. We are deciding which way to go, if we even need the "Design Studio". We can Add subdomains for additional stores through our servers.....so that is not an issue.

We originally got InkSoft because we were launching a "Fundraising Platform" to help fund a Homeless Veterans Program we are starting. We liked the idea of their "ability" to provide that for us. Turns out...we are not sure about how its going to work...if at all.
We get calls daily about our Inksoft Webstore and the problems people have with it.

Here is the message to Inksoft...today:

As a Business owner, I feel that we wasted a ton of $$$ getting the Inksoft system. It was not an "investment as some would imply.....its a waste of Money. Not only is it not very "user Friendly", the so-called "help and video files are sketchy at best. Instead of "walking us through" the process, too often it simply gives and "overview?" and the speaker says "familiarize yourself with these items".....and the added information provided on "those items" are as sketchy as the first segment. A training program should be helpful, with complete details on how to complete a project. I am speaking from experience, having designed, written and implemented multi-user, multi-tiered training programs for a lot more complex systems than this is. This training program is targeted to users, assuming they already know more than basic levels of how your system works. Not even your "help" reps know a tremendous amount about the system....only the basics. which does little or no good to us, the real users of the system.
The average business owner who would be using this software package, does not have the time during the day to "create" the store, and (like me) works on it at night. During the day, we are operating our business, so we can pay our bills. This means that availability during your "normal" business hours is very limited. Since you are not available after hours....we have no real help when we are working on a project. If the videos and "help" files were more concise, it would be more beneficial to everyone...and you would have a lot more satisfied customers. (me included)
We are already researching other options, to accomplish our goals. We are in week 5 and some of our issues still hae not been addressed. When I do get to call in, I have to spend 85% of the time trying to get the person on the other end to "understand" what I want to do. I feel like they are not listening to what our problem is....they are simply waiting to Provide a "canned" answer, or they are listening to someone else (radio, co-worker, who knows). I have had InkSoft reps on the phone, on our webpage with me.....and they still could not understand what we wanted to do.....even while reading the page. After explaining to them what we wanted to be able to do several times....they ask "now what is it that you are trying to do?"
Our web "store" page is Live....and only portions of it work properly....even after several attempts to have someone Help" us resolve the issues.
We spent (wasted) $2,000 to "activate" a piece of garbage system.....plus the first month.....not to mention the hours of my normal family time for 5 weeks to get things "functional".....We still do nt have the ability to add a second side print, even though we have it defined in our "products" management area. This was brought to our attention by a customer. When we asked how the site was otherwise, he responded with "cumbersome, "I could not find your designs in the Design Studio, Even though the categories are there, and the images are there until I try to select them....then it comes back with "no Designs found". This was supposed to be "fixed" with a re-sync" of our design portion, from your end, earlier in the week. Still not fixed.

No, I am NOT a satisfied customer, in fact, I cannot wait to find an alternative to InkSoft Soft ware. We feel like we have been ripped off....money that could have been put to better use helping the homeless Veterans we work with.....You should be ashamed of yourselves....charging so much for "activating" a software package that isn't really even ready for public use....

I will also be posting this on several forums I participate in...others need to know that InkSoft is not what it is being promoted to be.
If there is an idea in here it would be to Fix the software, and the training videos so that it is usable by the absolute lowest level of Novice that would be using it....not targeted at someone who already knows the system....chances are....there are not as many of those kinds of users as the total novices. If you are going to charge an "activation fee" then you need to provide more in service and real, viable help.....other wise that $$$ is wasted....the only one who wins with the program is InkSoft.....the rest of us are left to "figure it out on our own (if we are lucky).

Jimm Mooney
A very dis-satisfied Customer
American Pride USA

Wow, that has been almost my exact experience! I am so fed up with them. I agree that they are selling something that is not truly ready for the public.

My site is live, and it's quoting customers prices that are four times higher than they should be, and we're losing sales every day. That is just our most current problem. The amount of problems we've had has been endless. The customer service people don't know what they're doing. For every problem, I get an email saying it's been passed on to tier 2, and then I don't hear anything for weeks! I'll contact them periodically, and they'll just tell me their developers are working on it. That's great while I'm over here losing sales with every day that goes by.

The following user(s) said Thank You: adam.bennett

3 years 6 months ago #10344 by giftswp

thinkshirt wrote: lol

Thinkshirt, think... don't lose hope, I know we will get all our asked features... I'm sure that by version 12 we will have them or by 2020... what is 5 years? :P (actually I have hopes for sooner than that :) )

Ruben

3 years 6 months ago #10345 by giftswp
Justin,

that is why I'm still here, Inksoft looks pretty in the outside, but is just like a mirage, I'm still hopeful in Deco even though I have been ignored... :whistle:

Ruben

3 years 6 months ago #10349 by Justin86

giftswp wrote: Justin,

that is why I'm still here, Inksoft looks pretty in the outside, but is just like a mirage, I'm still hopeful in Deco even though I have been ignored... :whistle:

I agree. Also if you put the money aside that you save from not paying Inksofts "one time activation fee" you can use that money to improve your Deco store. For example I paid for a Graphic artist to build me a branding package and website design for $800 AUD and then spent $600 to have my designs turned into custom CSS and HTML for Deco and then I shopped around for T-shirt Artwork and templates and spent the remainder of my funds on purchasing artworks.

3 years 6 months ago #10350 by giftswp
Nice point of view... :)

Ruben

3 years 6 months ago #10370 by thinkshirt
I understand that but it is just so frustrating. I've looked at some of the feedback to.

If I treated my customers like Deco or InkSoft treats theirs (ignoring criticism, bad feedback, poor customer service) I'd be done for.

3 years 6 months ago #10371 by giftswp
I know where are you coming from, I totally can relate to this feeling of yours, so much for transparency and promises of better communication, this is just like beating a dead horse... or dealing with a political party. :whistle: :)

Ruben

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds