× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

SanMar 2015 product catalog now available in DecoNetwork

3 years 5 months ago #10447 by brenden
The SanMar 2015 product catalog is now available in DecoNetwork with new 101 products. This brings the product count for the SanMar catalog to 1,386 products.

Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

The following user(s) said Thank You: jektek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #10448 by adam.bennett
Curious whether you used their images for all colors this time or if you guys let your system 'colourize' their images as has been done in the past?

3 years 5 months ago #10449 by brenden
I suspect we used the colorized system to do the images. If you notice any anomalies let us know.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

3 years 5 months ago #10502 by jektek
Thank you for the updated products!! I actually have notice a lot of the new Sanmar product images are extra long and get cut off in the thumbnails. I have been downloading images direct from Sanmar and they are the same. I have to crop them and load them in deco. Maybe Sanmar needs to be informed about their images?

Thanks!
Attachments:

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #10505 by Unique
Where do we find the new products and how are they priced? Are they active or do we need to make them active (where do we do this) What are the pricing set as and how do we control the selling cost?

In the past SanMar catalog pricing was already marked up so I could not use the Default Catalog Pricing Markup (Product Settings) and then if I wanted to use another catalog it was not marked up (Our Cost)

Greg K
Advanced Wilcom
Training & Sales USA

3 years 5 months ago #10656 by mozi1971
Your Sanmar catalog uses piece price, and not the catalog price. Is there a way we can use the catalog price to markup the product so that the pricing matches Sanmars paper catalog after 100% markup. This would help a lot or else I will have to change the price of each product 1 at a time which will take forever.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds