× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

DecoNetwork V7.0.12 is released

3 years 1 month ago #11386 by brenden
Hi,

DecoNetwork version 7.0.12 is released.

Read the release notes at deconetwork.com/support/releasenotes/208...-7-012-release-notes .

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #11392 by StitchPrint
DNC- 14814 Fixed - Ensure default templates pass Googles new responsive check Fixes made to standard template html and css to ensure all sites (without additional custom css or html) pass googles responsive test

This doesn't deal with any of the issues likely to affect those of who who have used & PAID for Deco-Coach :angry:
If we have to do an emergency swap to a standard template in 12 days time are Deco going to refund the money paid for Deco-Coach or will you be fixing these sites in time?? :angry:

3 years 1 month ago #11415 by StitchPrint
We're 11 days away from mobile-geddon & no one replies to a query within 48 hours :angry:

Are we sure this is a good enough bit of customer service :angry:

3 years 1 month ago #11422 by ccruz
Hey StichPrint, customers who previsouly purchase DecoCoach may not see the full advantage of the mobile ready update done on 7.0.12. Because of additional custom code that may have been added, additional work will most likely need to be done to get the custom site to pass googles mobile ready check. Contact your sales representative to discuss the option to update your site for mobile ready and discuss pricing.

-Cris

2 years 11 months ago #12018 by mozi1971
I thought there is a new update release every 3 weeks. I haven't heard any announcements since April-10. Is this one going to be a big surprise?

2 years 11 months ago #12020 by giftswp
There was the 7.0.13 release on May the 28th www.deconetwork.com/support/releasenotes...-7-013-release-notes

Anyways I was hoping for the 7.0.14 beta release yesterday, but there was none...

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn
The following user(s) said Thank You: mozi1971

2 years 11 months ago #12021 by mozi1971
Thanks.....I wonder why there is nothing posted in announcements?

2 years 11 months ago #12022 by giftswp
Yeah, they skipped it this time...

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds