DecoNetwork version 7.0.15 is released. Your website will be updated in the coming hours as the update is pushed.
Some major new features and improvements include:
The ability to create and send artwork approvals to a customer. An artwork approval can be linked to an order or be independent of an order. Artwork approvals are order-centric meaning a single order has a single artwork approval entity which can contain multiple artworks for approval.
MailChimp integration is now available allowing customers to export their customer details from DecoNetwork to MailChimp and use MailChimp for their newsletter or email marketing initiatives.
Business Hub improvements
A number of improvements have been made to Business Hub. These include.
- Quantity shipped and Quantity Produced columns in Business Hub.
- Ability to merge customers.
- Ability to delete purchase orders.
- Display unit price AFTER discount.
- Ability to sort and reorder line items when editing an order.
- Improved Business Hub loading speed
Allow volume discounts to be applied over multiple line items
it is now possible to apply volume discounts over multiple line items. This is an option against the volume discount in Settings > Volume Discounts