× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

DecoNetwork V7.0.16 is released

2 years 6 months ago #13156 by brenden
Hi all,

DecoNetwork 7.0.016 is released. See the release notes at deconetwork.com/support/releasenotes/225...-7-016-release-notes and an overview at www.deconetwork.com/blog/deconetwork-ver...-7-0-16-is-released/

Happy Deco'ing!

Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #13157 by StitchPrint
shouldn't the implemented updates be marked off / cleared from suggestions for upgrades ?

You're improving a lot of aspects to "our" requirements, might as well keep the score running :lol:

2 years 6 months ago #13173 by brenden
All updated :)

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

2 years 6 months ago #13267 by barrycarter
DNC-15732. Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!

Now if the Deco team can make the PDF of a purchase order look like the PO within the program, my 'Deco' life will be mostly complete.

See attachments
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rebecca

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #13268 by brenden
Hi there,

Easy fix! Keep in mind you can edit all these templates by:

1. Browse to Manage Fulfilment > Setings > Email and Order Templates
2. Select Order Templates from the left options
3. Select Configure for Purchase Order Print (PDF)
4. Select the Customize Template option on the left and check Customize default template.

You can edit your HTML.

However, I did this for you and attached the HTML in the text file here. Copy it, paste it over you current one, and save.

File Attachment:

File Name: PurchaseOr...late.txt
File Size:4 KB

Attached is also my example purchase_order-34801.pdf.

File Attachment:

File Name: purchase_o...4801.pdf
File Size:30 KB

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: barrycarter1

2 years 6 months ago #13270 by barrycarter1
Thank you Brenden. That is Awesome!

Barry

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds