× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

Product inventory levels in Business Hub

2 years 10 months ago #13275 by brenden
Hi there,

In version 7.0.17 we have an awesome new improvement to Business Hub which lets you see your product inventory levels while you are creating a quote or order.

Check out the blog post for more details: www.deconetwork.com/blog/product-invento...-hub-new-to-v7-0-17/

Happy Deco'ing!

Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #13277 by EvaK
Replied by EvaK on topic Product inventory levels in Business Hub
Brenden, this is great!. Would you know when v.7.0.17 will be available?

2 years 10 months ago #13280 by SockprintsHayley
Replied by SockprintsHayley on topic Product inventory levels in Business Hub
Great enhancement! Can the inventory info be exported to a .csv file so we can see our entire inventory in one place? Thanks!

2 years 10 months ago #13281 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic Product inventory levels in Business Hub

EvaK wrote: Brenden, this is great!. Would you know when v.7.0.17 will be available?

I'd say within 2-3 weeks. All depends on the progress of development and once stable we will open for beta. We'll keep you posted :)

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

2 years 10 months ago #13282 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic Product inventory levels in Business Hub

SockprintsHayley wrote: Great enhancement! Can the inventory info be exported to a .csv file so we can see our entire inventory in one place? Thanks!

Hi,

Yep sure can.

1. Log into your DecoNetwork website
2. Browse to Manage Fulfillment > Products
3. To export all your products check the first checkbox in the list, then select "Select all X products"
4. Choose Bulk Action -> Export Inventory Levels
5. Click Apply Action

This will create an Excel list that contains your current inventory as listed in your website.

You can manually edit this Excel list to update your inventory levels and import it back into DecoNetwork via Manage Fulfilment > Products > Import Inventory Levels.

Cheers,
Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

Attachments:

2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #13286 by Sewsublime
Replied by Sewsublime on topic Product inventory levels in Business Hub
Hi

Seeing inventory levels at quote at order stage is going to make our life a lot easier can't wait :woohoo:

Daren

2 years 6 months ago #14370 by stokeflyer1
Replied by stokeflyer1 on topic Product inventory levels in Business Hub
Hi,
Is this function now live? as I have around 20 products set up (site not live yet) and one shows N/A in the inventory field on an order while all other products have the inventory field missing completely even though I have switched on inventory feature for some of the products and entered stock levels etc.
Am I missing something?
Thanks
Rich

2 years 6 months ago #14433 by stokeflyer1
Hi,
A quick update on this, it seems that the inventory levels in business hub do not work for "Custom Products", only for "Supplier Products"
is there a way around this?
Thanks
Rich

2 years 6 months ago #14434 by Sewsublime
I have quite a few schools and use the supplier product but change the colour for each school example MC Green this way you only create the one product but just add extra colours for additional schools, then on the PO you know which order is for what school, thats the only way i could find a work around to use the stock hope this helps. i have been using inventory for a while but some of my stock does not re-order and has issues but deco are looking into this.

Daren

2 years 6 months ago #14444 by stokeflyer1

Sewsublime wrote: I have quite a few schools and use the supplier product but change the colour for each school example MC Green this way you only create the one product but just add extra colours for additional schools, then on the PO you know which order is for what school, thats the only way i could find a work around to use the stock hope this helps. i have been using inventory for a while but some of my stock does not re-order and has issues but deco are looking into this.

Daren

Thanks Daren, that works fine, would still be better if it worked on custom products though as I've just spent ages setting up phone covers and now have to re do them all :unamused:
Rich

2 years 6 months ago #14452 by Sewsublime
Hi

Its a bit off a pain, I personally think you should be able to create designs on garments inside of business hub, so you can distribute these to other peoples stores that want to sell those ready designed ready stocked items. Would make a lot more sence than the way it works now and you would be able to control stock.

Cheers Daren

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds