× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

DecoNetwork version 7.1.01

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #14359 by brenden

We are pleased to announce the feature set to DecoNetwork version 7.1.01.

We expect version 7.1.01 to be released on Wednesday February 24th.

Feature highlights

The following is a feature high-light of some of the major improvements in DecoNetwork version 7.1.01.

Compile production worksheets

With little effort an operator can now select a group of orders and generate a single consolidated worksheet.

Why is this feature awesome?

In the past, when downloading production files in batch, you were also downloading multiple worksheets for each order. With sometimes 20 orders or more being downloaded at once it could take a while to open each one of the worksheets on your end.

www.deconetwork.com/blog/compile-product...f-file-new-to-7-1-1/

Font Management

This one is a biggie! Previously DecoNetwork site owners were forced to make available all the fonts in the online designer. This sometimes caused issues as some fonts were not ideal for certain decoration processes.

A DecoNetwork site owner can now limit what fonts they want available in their online by decoration process. Say, for example, they mainly do screen printing and sometimes have issues printing narrow or thing fonts. The DecoNetwork site owner can now disable a particular font ensuring the consumer cannot select the font in the online designer.

Order editing history

Our industry is very complex. Often an order may need to be edited several times to ensure the fulfillment cetner delivers what the customer wants. The challenge is understanding the change made, who made them, and more importantly, knowing how an order got to its current state. In DecoNetwrk V7.1.01 each change made to an order is logged highlighting what has changed and by who.

With a full order history a DecNetwork client can have a more informed discussion with their customer and be better equipped to understand any changes that have happened to the order.

Export order payments

A new export has been added which allows the user to export a CSV containing all relevant payments made over a selected time period or since last export.

Some clients wish to see a summary of all payments received so they can reconcile the payment against their bank account or import into their accounting software.

Edit customer-facing statuses

It is now possible to customize the names of order statuses that are visible to the consumer on the front-end.

Some clients like to provide detailed statues so their customers such as 'In Production', 'Awaiting Shipping', etc. However, some prefer a single simple status. This improvement allows the DecoNetwork site owner to customize their order statues to give as much or little detail to the end consumer as they want.

Upload customer's designs

When viewing a customer within Business Hub you can now upload a design that is stored within their "my designs" section.

B2B (Business to Business) is a major segment of the custom decorated products industry. When using DecoNetwork site owners may want to import their existing customer list and upload their customer's designs as well. This makes the designs available in Business Hub to used for new quotes and orders.

Edit custom product colors

It is now possible to edit custom product colors a DecoNetwork site owner has created.

Sometimes a site owner makes a mistake on a color and needs to edit or delete a color. It is also possible to re-upload a new bitmap color swatch.

...plus a whole stack more!

- Allow file attachments in Artwork Approval stage
- Batch download invoices
- Show failed payments against order payments tab
- Added a new optional email template for production complete
- Create 'Extra charge' orders only
- Added ability to rename folders in file manager
- Add vendor invoice number to Purchase orders

DecoNetwork version 7.1.01 will be released on Wednesday February 24th. Full release notes can be found at: deconetwork.com/support/releasenotes/247...-7-101-release-notes .

Thank you again to everyone involved and happy Deco'ing!

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #14416 by brenden
Version 7.1.01 is live for all. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

2 years 4 months ago #14418 by kyselak.jan
Great , I am happy that I can delete or edit custom colors :)
Do you plan to connect custom colors with custom manufacturers in the future ?

Jan Kyselák
tricka.cz
The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego, info@shirtdesign.dk

2 years 4 months ago #14426 by Sewsublime
Some great additions.

Would be nice to be able to view the order VAT amount aswell in the export order payments

2 years 4 months ago #14428 by stokeflyer1
Hi,
I can't seem to find the font manager anywhere :cry: , is it available on all plans? I am on Business+
Thanks for any help
Rich

2 years 4 months ago #14429 by 2LiveCards
We couldn't find it either ............... but a phone call always works!

Manage fulfilment - settings - designer settings 9bottom right of settings menu grid) - golbal font management option

2 years 4 months ago #14431 by stokeflyer1

2LiveCards wrote: We couldn't find it either ............... but a phone call always works!

Manage fulfilment - settings - designer settings 9bottom right of settings menu grid) - golbal font management option

Thanks for the quick reply but when I go into Manage Fulfilment - Settings I do not have Designer Settings, my only options are:
General Settings
Decoration Settings
Ecommerce Settings
Production & Order Settings
Product Settings
Customer Settings

Looks like I'll have to try and call someone unless anyone can assist?
Thanks
Rich

2 years 4 months ago #14432 by 2LiveCards
Sounds like a call required, We've got 8 areas in there so I'm guessing it's your plan but Deco will be able to confirm

2 years 4 months ago #14435 by Sewsublime
Strange one, have you any add ons disabled that would remove this?

Daren

2 years 4 months ago #14437 by ccruz
Hey guys, font management is temporarily unavailable on Business+ plan. We are working to get this resolved shortly.

-Cris

2 years 4 months ago #14443 by stokeflyer1

ccruz wrote: Hey guys, font management is temporarily unavailable on Business+ plan. We are working to get this resolved shortly.

-Cris

Hi Cris
Thanks for your response, I'll keep checking :up:
Rich

2 years 4 months ago #14448 by stokeflyer1
Hi,
It looks like Font Management is now available on Business + Plans,
Thanks Guys
Rich

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds