× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

Responsive website, designer and home page widgets

2 years 2 days ago #16012 by WonderWoman
Replied by WonderWoman on topic Responsive website, designer and home page widgets
I think everyone needs to remember that changes are not made in a vacuum. Please take the time to vet all new features and make sure that they don't disrupt what Deco is currently offering. The last major release impacted shipping information which was very disruptive to my business.
The following user(s) said Thank You: charlievman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 3 days ago - 1 year 3 days ago #18271 by Cortez
Hi there after months of going back and forth whether to make a shipstation integration available to other deco users and initially deciding not to. My developer has decided he would like to offer it out to the users in either a subscription or plugin model.

If you have any interest in a shipstation integration for your company or perhaps some sort of other application you can contact him here: decoconnect.com/

I'm not directly involved in the launch of this app, I'm just doing a little promoting for him. Any questions you have regarding the app should be directed to him by connecting via the link above.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: adamp

1 year 3 days ago #18273 by adamp
Thanks for sharing that Cortez, we think its fantastic that people are to build serious extensions to what we already provide. Congratulations on achieving that and spreading the love to the rest of the community.

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO
:deco: www.DecoNetwork.com

File Attachment:

10 months 3 weeks ago #18455 by iSubli
Hi,

When you say new responsive designer does that mean customers will be able to expand their uploaded images with their fingers and drag and drop as well. That is a feature that is very much needed and can be implanted well for kiosks Or live printing events.

Thanks,
The Sublimation Station

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds