× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

Responsive design preview

3 years 3 weeks ago #15736 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic Responsive design preview
Hi,

I do understand your frustration but I am not permitted to provide any release date at this time. We're planning on an open beta in 2016 and there are early preview beta participants who have seen the new release and are welcome to comment on what they've seen. I do notice you have quite a custom site so I'll ping about some ideas we can move forward with.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 weeks ago #15757 by printlockermar
Replied by printlockermar on topic Responsive design preview
Hi Brendan,

Are we able to see and try this beta version you have?

3 years 3 weeks ago #15760 by teejunction1
Replied by teejunction1 on topic Responsive design preview

teerabbit wrote: I wasn't looking for a release date but I am trying to figure out if I should pay $15k hiring a web design company, and if so, if I will stay with Deco or move to inksoft, to be honest.

We did this with one of our new sites and it has already paid itself off with a far better user experience and a massive increase in user conversion for mobile users over any Deconetwork instance. Development was more than $15k but doesn't matter, it's all about ROI.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenden, teerabbit

3 years 3 weeks ago #15761 by brenden
HI Marino,

I can add you to the BETA waiting list. We are rolling out beta based on the type of business and features they use. I'll let you know!

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

3 years 3 weeks ago #15762 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic Responsive design preview
Brenden, can you add me to the BETA on V8?

Thank you

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

3 years 3 weeks ago #15763 by brenden
Hi Ruben,

As above we are rolling out beta based on the type of business and features they use. I've recorded your interest in being a part of beta. Cheers.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp

3 years 3 weeks ago #15765 by giftswp
Thank you, Brenden,

as you know my website is not live, so I won't mind starting fresh, there is not much to break, and it would serve me to start building product templates etc. now thtat is going to be the frame work that is going to stay.

BTW, I just watched the latest Decshow video, it was interesting to see and hear at Neil P. he was so deep in his story that he was almost playing pick a boo :silly: In all seriousness, it was very interesting to hear what is coming soon.

Ruben

3 years 3 weeks ago #15767 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic Responsive design preview

giftswp wrote: "as you know my website is not live"

It's the funniest thing, the person with the most posts on the forum, one of the longest Q&A histories still hasn't gone live.................. :) I can't wait to see the site when you're ready to press that button! B)

3 years 3 weeks ago #15768 by Sewsublime
Replied by Sewsublime on topic Responsive design preview
Hope the v8 goes live soon, local competition has never had online, now he has gone live with a full mobile friendly website, need to get updated before i loose all the online sales. :o
The following user(s) said Thank You: jared, sajego

3 years 3 weeks ago #15769 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic Responsive design preview

Sewsublime wrote: Hope the v8 goes live soon, local competition has never had online, now he has gone live with a full mobile friendly website, need to get updated before i loose all the online sales. :o

But how many people are actually ordering online, never mind mobile friendly online designing................. 99% of our local work walks through the door where they can see / touch / size their purchase. Conversely 99% of our problems are caused over the internet with sizing & unrealistic expectations being at the core of most of them!

Boy do I miss the good old days! :laugh:

3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #15770 by Sewsublime
Replied by Sewsublime on topic Responsive design preview
We had about 75% of school orders online this year, give them a free name label and discounts only online and it converts a high percentage to online. we wont have a retails/showroom next year, just production, saving on staffing costs and opening hours. We have a courier firm who are going to stock and dispatch stock, all we have to do is top ups. As far as the online designer not many but people call or email us work. You may be in a better place than us for passing trade but we certainly do more online.

Means i can have more holiday :) 1st starting with a cruise around the caribian in january can't bloody wait :grin:

3 years 3 weeks ago #15772 by MikeyD
Replied by MikeyD on topic Responsive design preview
Hi Brendan,

Curious to know with the new responsive version, will we need to redo our product configuration or will they automatically work when upgrading? Haven't found any answers to this and really want to know if it's worth adding 100's of products, only to have to redo or make individual adjustments to them all again.

Mick.

3 years 3 weeks ago #15773 by brenden
Hi there,

All your products will be fine. The theme is just how your products are displayed so no affect!

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #15790 by giftswp

2LiveCards wrote:

giftswp wrote: "as you know my website is not live"

It's the funniest thing, the person with the most posts on the forum, one of the longest Q&A histories still hasn't gone live.................. :) I can't wait to see the site when you're ready to press that button! B)

Well, I can tell you that it has not been funny for me at all :weary:

At the beginning, I was learning the system, and also waiting for the elusive vinyl module that I was told would be coming in months at that time, this was years ago, and still is no sign of it, then the extra modules come with very basic settings (Rhinestones and transfers module) that I thought I would be able to set my processes needs, but then it was said that the framework would be totally re-done from the ground up, I thought that it would be complete withing a year, and I decided to wait... I thought wrong. now is about two years and still not here as you can see, no fun at all, but I'm still here, I've been loyal (despite my frustrations) because I believe that Deco is, and will be the best option in the designer decoration software and eCommerce in our industry, I'm just itching to start using V8. :)

Ruben
The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego

2 years 11 months ago #15927 by deertrackdesign
Replied by deertrackdesign on topic Responsive design preview
In the same boat. My customers rely on info from me. I have been prepping them that there may be a change in platform. I told them that due to function, form, mobility and overall look that if we don't see a new update that is a major change, we will be switching companies and implementing a new one. I don't want to leave but there is nothing holding me here but customer data. Inksoft is looking better and better

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds