× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

Responsive design preview

1 year 6 months ago #15932 by charlievman
Deertrackdesign, I just don't like the idea of a buy in to inksoft, which is why I didn't go that way. But if the support and features are better perhaps it is worth it. Please keep in touch if you go that way, as it looks like several people are considering a switch. I am in the active trial of Printavo at the moment. my email is charlie@definitionindustries.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #15933 by deertrackdesign
sent you an email
The following user(s) said Thank You: charlievman

1 year 6 months ago #15934 by 2LiveCards
Don't take this the wrong way, but I was interested to see what the differences were on the actual websites - I don't work for Deco but have been a customer for about 8 years & I have problems with them, but apparently totally different ones.

Are you sure the problems are really all with Deco?

I know how Deco works & can use the designer but I struggled on one site & another just has nothing there!
The pricing has no hints as to what the boxes do, but price goes to $5 by ticking an unmarked box??
There's a discount table but no values?

Whatever issues you may have with the back end, as a customer my problems start at the front end.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds