× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients

2 years 8 months ago #16391 by brenden
Hi all,

There has been a lot of excitement and anticipation around the release of DecoNetwork 7.5 and for good reason. It introduces Management Dashboards that provide a real-time overview of your business, awesome new screen print color reduction tools, a beautifully crafted interface, the revolutionary 'DecoNetwork Search' and more!

DecoNetwork 7.5 is now available to new signups and existing clients can expect an 'Update' button in their dashboard from February 13.

For a full overview of what's coming in DecoNetwork 7.5 visit http://www.deconetwork.com/dn75deconetwork.com/dn75 or visit our blog deconetwork.com/blog .

Happy Deco'ing!

Brenden Prazner

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: edition

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #16494 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
Hi all,

A quick update on DecoNetwork version 7.5 update for existing clients.

Out of an abundance of caution, we've decided to hold off updating existing clients to DecoNetwork 7.5 today. Some changes around the area of the SVG engine plus some page-level changes are still under way and some clients under certain circumstances can be affected by these.

Therefore we're going to maintain an 'on request' update to version 7.5 for now. If you wish your site to be updated to version 7.5 please request it by raising a support ticket and our team will review your site to ensure it won't be affected by any of the outstanding updates to be completed.

Thanks for your understanding and we look forward to moving everyone over to DN75!

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

2 years 8 months ago #16500 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
Well that all seemed to happen without any issues..............

2 years 8 months ago #16522 by screenking
Replied by screenking on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
Hello Brendan, all of the updates look great... but when will version 8 be available with responsive themes etc. I've been waiting for about 4 years and everytime I view our site on mobile it depresses me.

The customer experience when using a site is what get's the orders. And most traffic is on mobile devices, we have good search engine positions but the sites look awful on mobile. I'm very experienced with Wordpress and our other sites look and work great.

Can you give an approx. timeline because myself like many others are looking for alternatives.

Thanks

2 years 8 months ago #16525 by brenden
Hi,

Our dev team are focusing on this as our major development at the moment. We're aiming for mid 2017 and will call for testers, beta and the likes here in the forum as it opens up for use.

Some lucky folk have already had a play but what they saw is just a sniff of the amazing stuff that's coming.

Trust me when I say I can't wait to get it to you! :)

Thanks for your patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

2 years 8 months ago #16526 by brenden
Hi,

Our dev team are focusing on this as our major development at the moment. We're aiming for mid 2017 and will call for testers, beta and the likes here in the forum as it opens up for use.

Some lucky folk have already had a play but what they saw is just a sniff of the amazing stuff that's coming.

Trust me when I say I can't wait to get it to you! :)

Thanks for your patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

2 years 8 months ago #16528 by screenking
Replied by screenking on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
Hello Brendan,

Good News!!, the DN backend is fantastic and I hope the new responsive themes/templates have the same polished care taken with them. I do feel once the responsive themes are available and obviously this will bring the look upto date our site and affiliates will benefit. We have a lot of affiliates how give up at the first hurdle because the sites at present look dated and display bad compared to Shopify+fulfillment centre addon.

Thanks

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #16536 by brenden
Thanks :) It was a lot of work on the backend. I looked at my files and the prototypes for the new DN75 backend I did was dating all the way back to April 2015 :)

It went through many iterations, wireframes, etc, till finally a non-functional prototype was built around September 2015.

In fact, I might even do a blog post around the process we took. I think some interesting stuff, if not just for the history books :)

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

2 years 7 months ago #16604 by Thread Cred
Replied by Thread Cred on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
Hey Brenden,

The suspense is killing me :-)

2 years 7 months ago #16607 by brenden
:) Not too long. Really we're being uber cautious because this is such a big release. The last thing we want is for anyone to experience any issues. As noted previously we can update clients on a site by site basis if you apply by filling out a support ticket. We need to evaluate your site to ensure it wont have any issues.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

2 years 7 months ago #16611 by Lloyd1
Replied by Lloyd1 on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
Hey Brenden
How long is not long were all exited for the update but the suspense and not knowing is killing us!!

Cheers
Lloyd

2 years 7 months ago #16612 by brenden
:) Our 'go' time is each Monday. We do a quick review and if happy we push, if not it delays for another week. Reason being is we don't want to push a new update closer to the end of the week where we go and enjoy the weekend and are not quickly on hand to address possible issues.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: sticky

2 years 7 months ago #16709 by Lloyd1
Replied by Lloyd1 on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
Hi Brenden

Are we any closer to getting 7.5? or is v8 coming sooner :) :P

Cheers
Lloyd

2 years 7 months ago #16710 by Buccaneer
Replied by Buccaneer on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
We are currently thinking of continuing with Deconetwork but everything seems so dated on the website look front, when will the new update be released and will it allow far btter looking websites etc?

2 years 7 months ago #16718 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients

Lloyd1 wrote: Hi Brenden

Are we any closer to getting 7.5? or is v8 coming sooner :) :P

7.5 has been here for a while.............

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds