× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients

2 years 7 months ago #16719 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients

Buccaneer wrote: but everything seems so dated on the website look front

We'd been pondering a similar issue for a while, The biggest problem we found was that EVERYONE (competitors) is using the same boring templates within the industry........
Luckily we'd gone down the route of some customisation to our front end already.

If you want to stand out, invest ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #16731 by Thread Cred
Replied by Thread Cred on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients

2LiveCards wrote: 7.5 has been here for a while.............

Actually no it's not. The big magic button is yet to appear for those of us who are not testing it out.

Clearly there are some issues that are causing grief to the programmers preventing general release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lloyd1

2 years 7 months ago #16733 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
Hi all,

Yes DN75 is available for clients who request. We currently have hundreds running on it and you can request access here. We push access early in the week.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

2 years 7 months ago #16734 by jpcollins63
Replied by jpcollins63 on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
Brenden,

Greetings!!

Does this mean you will be pushing out to ALL current DN users early next week?

Regards,

Joe C.

2 years 7 months ago #16736 by Centurygs
Replied by Centurygs on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
I requested to be upgraded to 7.5 last week and was told that they currently aren't updating any current version users.

2 years 7 months ago #16738 by DigiTees
Replied by DigiTees on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
A LOT of issues. The Support crew are being amazing at trying to sort them out but if I had foreseen how much trouble I would have, with major problems still unresolved, mainly with production files, I wouldn't have updated.

2 years 7 months ago #16743 by brenden
Thank you for your awesome work in reporting your discoveries!

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

2 years 7 months ago #16783 by Buccaneer
Replied by Buccaneer on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
hi, can you please advise on someone to do the work on the front end?
kr

2 years 7 months ago #16785 by subprinting
Replied by subprinting on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
contacted support to request update; told currently holding off on updating until we are sure all business can run as efficiently as possible on 7.5?

2 years 7 months ago #16788 by brenden
Hi,

Yes we're doing some major updates to the production file generation engine and want to do some baseline testing before we roll it out. The last thing we want is people not being able to access their production files :)

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #16857 by Lloyd1
Replied by Lloyd1 on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
l

Cheers
Lloyd

2 years 5 months ago #17091 by jem@sockprints.com
Replied by jem@sockprints.com on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
Any updates for existing clients?

Thanks!

2 years 5 months ago #17105 by Centurygs
Replied by Centurygs on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
Are we really over 4 MONTHS past the original launch of 7.5 with nothing for original customers? With the amount of subscribers i would expect their to be more than one lone programmer in a room coding by himself, but even then you would think they could patch any issues in that length of time. I have to say that my billing cycle to about to turn over and honestly im considering leaving this service if we dont hear at least some positive feedback soon.

2 years 5 months ago #17108 by JimUMFan
Replied by JimUMFan on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
I feel the same. It's very discouraging to me as I look at my competitors that are using Inksoft. I have hung in there and hung in there thinking the update is coming any day. I actually thought we would be anticipating version 8 by now. The lack of communication by the Deco team is really astounding to me. If I was 4 months behind on promised orders I would be communicating everyday on the status.

I'm not sure if they don't have enough staff or the right staff but either way it's not working for me. I'm not looking forward to rebuilding a bunch of web-stores with another company but Deco is falling farther and farther behind and at this point, I'm not sure they can catch up.

I rarely post here but we are about to reach critical mass and it seems like the Deco group doesn't really care all that much whether we stay or go.

2 years 5 months ago #17109 by DigiTees
Replied by DigiTees on topic DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients
You guys know you can request to be added to 7.5 don't you? Brenden has posted about this often. So you don't need to wait.

In saying that, if you have a lot of decorated products, particularly those with editable text that is in Corel or has been added directly into the designer, you might have to be prepared to do some recreation of designs. The SVG engine is way faster than the the Corel one, but the drawback is that some decorated products get broken in the process.

I had quite a few issues when I first went onto 7.5 but the Support team have always been amazing at working on fixes and communicating about the issues. I have not any major problems for a while now. We are a smaller shop though, so you may not want to do it in a very busy period, just in case there are some issues. Hope that helps.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds