× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

DecoNetwork 7.5 update for existing clients

1 year 2 months ago #17110 by Centurygs
I requested the update 2 times now and both times was told that they aren't upgrading anyone else right now. I really only have a few decorated products too so i don't even know what the hold up is at this point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #17111 by DigiTees
I would ask again - there were some issues with production files a couple of weeks ago so maybe that's why they delayed you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #17115 by JimUMFan
I have no desire to sign up for a version that I can't fully count on to work properly. I'm not a beta tester, I'm a consumer that expects a good product that works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #17116 by JimUMFan
I have no desire to sign up for a version that I can't fully count on to work properly. I'm not a beta tester, I'm a consumer that expects a good product that works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #17117 by DigiTees
Yep I get that, but it's a major system change so I don't think you can expect that there will be zero issues at all.
It does work. You might just have to make some adjustments. But your call :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #17118 by JimUMFan
I'm not the one that set the expectation that this would be rolled out in January. On the other hand no communication on where the pre-upgrade users stand is poor strategy. There is a middle ground that should be being communicated at least every few days. We have no idea if it will be 6 days or 6 months.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #17119 by WonderWoman
Brendan:

You should be embarrassed. No 7.5 for existing users and it is now mid-May. We were supposed to be able to upgrade in February. We were been promised that several reporting issues are supposedly addressed in 7.5 that we need to use. But we have now been told that we should wait until the next version. It is exhausting watching existing customers exasperated that they can't upgrade. At minimum Deco should be discounting the service to existing customers until they they can be upgraded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #17120 by brenden
Hi Jill,

I am sorry you feel this way but I am not embarrassed at all. I am very proud of the release our team have made.

I have communicated multiple times in the forum that upgrades are available upon request. We are not holding it back from 90% of clients. Have you requested your update?

Would you like me to call you directly about your upgrade?

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia



The following user(s) said Thank You: DigiTees

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #17121 by WonderWoman
Please call. I have been told multiple times that my company shouldn't upgrade because the issues with 7.5 will significantly affect performance. We are very dependent on using the back end reporting feature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #17123 by brenden
Hi Jill,

Your website is updated.

As with any new release please report any errors or bugs you find with our support team. Many thanks.


Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #17124 by brenden
Hi Jill,

I'm in on a conference call. I'll call you as soon as I get off. Feel free to PM a direct number to get you on.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum