× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

DecoNetwork 7.5 for existing clients is available

1 year 5 months ago #17211 by brenden
Great news!

The update for DecoNetwork 7.5 is available to all users. You can update to DecoNetwork 7.5 by logging into your Manage Fulfillment with your owner account and clicking the large "DecoNetwork version 7.5 is now available" button on your dashboard.

There are STACKS of goodies in DecoNetwork 7.5 including faster SVG designer, visual management dashboards, screen printing live color reduction, new template builder, plus a whole new beautifully designer user interface.

Don't forget we have a full and comprehensive help and support site ( help.deconetwork.com ), plus our Universal Search which gives you access to EVERYTHING in DecoNetwork at your fingers tips.

Head over to www.deconetwork.com/dn75 to find out more.

Enjoy DecoNetwork 7.5!

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #17227 by mandi
Any idea if there will be an easier way for exporting orders from deco to shopworks in the near future?

1 year 5 months ago #17229 by mandi
Are there any downsides or reasons why I wouldn't want to upgrade? Just checking because it says once I download it I can' go back.

1 year 5 months ago #17238 by mozi1971
Where are the release notes?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

1 year 5 months ago #17240 by adamp
the release notes are coming, they are being editted up now, expect them tomorrow

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO
:deco: www.DecoNetwork.com

File Attachment:

1 year 5 months ago #17241 by brenden
Release notes are on their way! Sorry for the delay in getting this out. But you can head to www.deconetwork.com/dn75 for an overview of the core features.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

1 year 5 months ago #17242 by brenden

mandi wrote: Are there any downsides or reasons why I wouldn't want to upgrade? Just checking because it says once I download it I can' go back.

Hi. Oddly I replied earlier to this today but for some reasons it didn't post? Mmm User error :)

Not that we foresee! In fact, there are countless benefits with the biggest being the ease of use and help and documentation.

Every page and setting is documented and you can view this at help.deconetwork.com OR even better enter a search term in the new Universal Search tool:

This shows you results for help topics, pages, orders customers.... people who updated are loving it!

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

1 year 5 months ago #17244 by AzAdmin
V7.5 strikes me as quite a step forward - interface has changed quite a bit, but I think it is easier to find everything now. I am sure there are lots of additional stuff I haven't discovered yet.

The only downside I have found so far is Embroidery Text on pre-decorated garments doesn't work properly in the Edge Browser, but they are aware of the problem and I believe are working hard to fix it. So if your site depends on pre-decorated garments with Embroidery Text, you may want to wait till it's fixed, if not I reckon its a leap forward.

Rich
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenden

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds