× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy

1 year 9 months ago #18491 by adamp
Replied by adamp on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
Hi SameDay

we are now offerring existing customers the chance to use a v8 affiliate store for testing purposes as the first step towards making v8 available as a full release. This is still beta, but its being opened up to more people to check out. If you want an affiliate store login, please contact the clients services team with your request and they will sort you out.

Best wishes

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO
:deco: www.DecoNetwork.com

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #18496 by AzAdmin
Replied by AzAdmin on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
Hi
Can we sign up for a V8 affiliate store?
Cheers
Rich

1 year 9 months ago #18498 by adamp
Hi Rich,

you need to submit that request to the client services team via a support ticket or phone call

thanks!

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO

File Attachment:

1 year 8 months ago #18601 by BayshoreBrands
Replied by BayshoreBrands on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
Hi Adam,
How is the beta testing for DN8 coming along? Any update on a realistic release date?

Mark Holland
Bayshore Brands
www.bayshorebrands.com

1 year 8 months ago #18614 by twincastles
Replied by twincastles on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
Hey Brenden

Any updates on a release date for 8?

Cheers

Mark

1 year 8 months ago #18622 by Artwork
Replied by Artwork on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
Speaking to Rena at P&P on Tuesday and she suggested they are looking at an end of March/April release.

1 year 8 months ago #18627 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
different answer to the one given Sunday :/

1 year 8 months ago #18628 by Artwork
Replied by Artwork on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
what answer did you get? I have a meeting with Michal this morning about the new v8 and some issues so will ask again then..getting a little fed up of delays but I was told it was due to customers having custom sites built and that they didn't want to push the update incase it affected their sites

1 year 8 months ago #18629 by notjusttshirts1
Replied by notjusttshirts1 on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
I spoke to them a P&P and they said Beta end of Feb and DN8 March/April. Any update would be good.

1 year 8 months ago #18632 by adamp
Good day everyone,

Most of the team are out of office doing shows and related stuff so we have been a bit slow getting to these posts sorry about that.

New signups are able to go to v8 upon request as there is no risk to their current active sites.

For existing store owners we are assessing the requirements for making this available as soon as everything is ready. One of the things we need to do is get everyone upgraded off the old 7.2 onto the present 7.5. Once thats squared away 8 becomes a possibility.

When our teams get back to their home bases there will be planning disussions and following that we can make further announcements.

Until then i acknowledge the fact that everyone is keen to get cracking on 8 and please understand we are too. An update about release dates will be made on the forum as soon as we can, however a 100% firm date is not possible until everyone is off 7.2.

Until then thanks for your patience i assure you 8 is amazing as you will have seen and you will love it once its out.

We are the closest its ever been just hold on a little longer and we'll make it.

Cheers

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO

File Attachment:

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #18633 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
Hi Adam,

I have been waiting for years for this, I'm not live, I don't mind starting from zero there is nothing to break in my site, and I want/need to finally built and go live after many years of waiting, is it possible to switch me over please?

Thank you.

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

1 year 8 months ago #18639 by eve2media
Replied by eve2media on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
Same here! If I can move to v8 now I would be the happiest guy alive!

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #18644 by Briancresswell
Replied by Briancresswell on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
Same here. would rather have a standard template v8 site than the current version of our website. Happy to start whole site from scratch again on v8 . current website is on the last released responsive template with very minor css hacks.
Especially if v8 sorts the issues we have with not being able to load deco e4 designs up without having to resave as a previous version and the fact that customer can do reorders without the system checking stock levels or even if the product is still available.
Its a major PITA that the system allows reordering of deleted products.

1 year 8 months ago #18646 by sgarofalo
Replied by sgarofalo on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
Hi
We are in the same situation. We would move to 8 now even in Beta and be able to develop in eight to be live.

1 year 8 months ago #18648 by eve2media
Replied by eve2media on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy
Perhaps DN guys can explain why existing paying customers who are happy to lose their existing site completely if need be aren't able to switch to v8 beta now (especially those of us in the setup stage and don't have a live site and are looking at having to redo all of the work we're doing right now as soon as v8 comes out) but new customers can choose v8 beta if they want?
We get that those customers who have a live site can't migrate because it's not ready. But theres some of us saying we don't care about any existing install and we just don't want to a)delay the rollout of our stores or b)invest more time into a dead duck which is going to be outmoded within the next few weeks.

Please explain. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Briancresswell

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds