× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

DecoNetwork 8 - Web design made easy

2 weeks 4 days ago #18791 by scoobylyn
I would also like to be switched over. I am not currently using the website as it is so bad as it is but I either need to move and have a new website designed or try again with DN.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 21 hours ago #18849 by Nutech310
Unfortunately we are like every promo out there. If you are a new customer, you get these perks. They are the ones shelling out 4 digits upfront. At ISS they were able to use that to their advantage. New user, new features. I get it. Sucks as old users as we feel we deserve it, it just doesnt work that way. :unamused: Hope it updates soon.

2 weeks 21 hours ago #18850 by eve2media
I don't think I understand what you've just written?

Existing users have been allowed to upgrade to v8 Beta for the last couple of weeks as long as they sign up to accepting all the risks.

2 weeks 21 hours ago #18851 by eve2media
I don't think I understand what you've just written?

Existing users have been allowed to upgrade to v8 Beta for the last couple of weeks as long as they sign up to accepting all the risks.

2 weeks 21 hours ago #18852 by Nutech310
Wheres the memo outside of this thread? didnt get anything in my inbox. v8 beta was only for an affiliate site not our own. If its straight version 8 that they give to people complaining on this thread then thats not something official. Would be nice though.

2 weeks 20 hours ago #18853 by eve2media
There was an official announcement somewhere with instructions on what to do if you wanted to move your site to v8. It is v8 BETA though and it comes with a lot of disclaimers and warnings. So don't switch yet if you aren't happy to take it on with no support and the chance of a whole site wipe happening.

2 weeks 20 hours ago #18854 by Nutech310
Strange as I've only received issue 55 newsletter. Maybe I'll hit them up directly.

2 weeks 20 hours ago #18855 by eve2media
It's not been in a newsletter. It's on here somewhere. have a hunt through the recent posts about this issue of users upgrading. It's there somewhere.

2 weeks 15 hours ago #18857 by adamp
We haven't been blasting this at everyone so we can roll it out in monitored, sensible fashion. By directing messaging at people taking part in the forums we know people that are actively seeking latest are aware of the state of play before signing up. We will ramp this up as we discover and eliminate any teething problems. So if you are reading this and want v8 contact client services via support ticket and they will outline the terms and conditions.

Thanks!

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO
:deco: www.DecoNetwork.com

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds