× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

DecoNetwork 8 beta

1 year 8 months ago #18806 by Artwork
Replied by Artwork on topic DecoNetwork 8 beta
how do I edit the navigation settings please?
The topic has been locked.
1 year 8 months ago #18824 by adamp
Replied by adamp on topic DecoNetwork 8 beta
Under Pages you see a list of page in your site. This matches the top level menu items in the nav. Drag them up and down to change the order they appear. Subpages appear as submenus. You can also stop pages from appearing in the menu using the advanced options displayed at the bottom of the screen when you select a page.

Good luck!

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO
:deco: www.DecoNetwork.com

File Attachment:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artwork
1 year 8 months ago #18939 by Artwork
many thanks but how can I 'edit' the design and position of the navigation menu? it just doesn't sit right on screen and there's no way of moving it or changing its design that I can see..
1 year 8 months ago #18940 by Artwork
I have been trying the above(as a customer to test the site) but I cannot upload a .png, .jpeg, .pdf etc that a customer would supply us for embroidery. They 99% of the time don't have an embroidered file and just an image. How can a customer upload their artwork and it be available to be embroidered? when trying it the system says 'generating digitized image' but then nothing happens?
DN8

many thanks
1 year 8 months ago #18941 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic DecoNetwork 8 beta
Me again....... Do you not have access to the DN8 beta test forum? - give support a shout and ask to be added, there are multiple bugs & fixes getting posted daily as the programme increases
The following user(s) said Thank You: adamp, Artwork
1 year 8 months ago #18958 by nayyar1
Replied by nayyar1 on topic DecoNetwork 8 beta
Hi there, We have moved our live sites to V8 and very happy with the builder and ease of customisation. The site is T Shirt Plus . We are getting an issue with HTML widget when pasting code via "Source Option" it changes the code by deleting some code and also adding extra blank<div>s. Can you please check. Thanks.
1 year 8 months ago #18960 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic DecoNetwork 8 beta
Hey Nayyar, thanks for the feedback. We're currently investigating this on task DNC-21224

DN 8 uses a newer rich text editor and it does seem to be more restrictive in the source code view. We'll need to make some adjustments to allow the same types of custom code as possible before.

-Cris
The following user(s) said Thank You: nayyar
1 year 8 months ago #18966 by nayyar
Replied by nayyar on topic DecoNetwork 8 beta
Thank you Cris. Looking forward to getting that fixed soon as its a live website and we want to add some external html code. Cheers :)

Nayyar Samad
CEO
Garment Printing Australia
www.garmentprinting.com.au
1 year 7 months ago #18968 by nayyar
Replied by nayyar on topic DecoNetwork 8 beta
Just wondering about few possibilities regarding duplicating the design elements for use in other pages.

- Cloning entire page so it can be used as a template for next pages of a similar kind.
- Copy/paste a "row" or modified "panel" from a page to another page.
- Saving a custom "panel" to use later.

Many thanks.

Nayyar Samad
CEO
Garment Printing Australia
www.garmentprinting.com.au
1 year 7 months ago #19021 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic DecoNetwork 8 beta
Hi Nayyar,

I have passed your suggestions through to our dev team.. and hoping we can get some quick wins here!

keep the great feedback coming!

Greg
1 year 7 months ago #19031 by Tommy
Replied by Tommy on topic DecoNetwork 8 beta
Nayyar - I'm with you. I've mentioned this to Adam. Building lots of pages is easy with cut & paste html using assigned css classes. I miss that part for now.
1 year 7 months ago #19087 by sgarofalo
Replied by sgarofalo on topic DecoNetwork 8 beta
Hi

Love DN8.

I think i am missing something. Save a panel on the home page and when I go to a new custom page, the panel shows up so i delete it there and then go back to the home page and the panel is gone. Is there a way to use panels on select pages only vs. all of them.

Thank s
1 year 7 months ago #19088 by gregp
Hi,

Sounds rto me like you are adding panels within the footer area..?
The footer area does replicate over all the pages ( well if they are using the same html template anyways).

If you let me know your URL I can jump in and take a look for you.

Cheers,
Greg
1 year 7 months ago #19090 by sgarofalo
Replied by sgarofalo on topic DecoNetwork 8 beta
Thanks for the quick reply

shopfbg.ca
1 year 7 months ago #19091 by gregp
Your probably missing the footer part.. its starts where the "Our Promise" panel starts..
Hover over that panel and you will see the footer indication.
You can drag the rows out and above the footer and they wont repeat over all pages.

Sounds like we need to improve our ux.. Possibly lock the footer and you have to click edit.. so you definitely know you are editing the footer.. Thoughts , ideas..?
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds