× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

BETA testers for 8.5 ..?

1 week 5 days ago #22655 by Tommy
Replied by Tommy on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Ah, yes, that's a great point. I've always liked how the product page acts as a calculator. 

I DO think having the page jump from Low As to Input Qty will pose even more confusion than leaving as is.

I suggest one of the following options in order of favorites.

1. Calculated Price + Qty Break Price Grid: Calculated price leave as is, but display Qty Break Price Grid  (under standard prices, above Extra Details) of for for each decoration type - Just like current Qty Discount tables
  2. Calculated Price + Low As and/or From: Calculated price leave as is, then underneath list static Low As price or From & Low As.

Note: for either option, site design would allow to turn these off or on - ie: allow Calculated Price to be changed from Decoration to No Decoration (as is now), but separately allow to show Low As and/or From (price or grid). Adding editable text box above calculated price would be beneficial - allowing us to easily explain to user how it works (ex: "Enter Your Sizes for Estimated Price"

-Tommy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 4 days ago #22656 by JoeCaricari
Replied by JoeCaricari on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
We absolutely need an easier Quick Quoting ability for the customers. This might be off topic a little but I think that is what you are getting at Tommy? It would be great to get a quick quote right there on the page. Blue Cotton does this with their site.  https://www.bluecotton.com/t-shirts/short-sleeve/

Our Quick Quote would be fine if you didn't have to scroll to click on the next button. And entering colors for front and back etc.. is pretty outdated. Again, maybe off topic but I think this can be helpful.

1 week 4 days ago #22657 by Tommy

JoeCaricari wrote: We absolutely need an easier Quick Quoting ability for the customers. This might be off topic a little but I think that is what you are getting at Tommy? It would be great to get a quick quote right there on the page. Blue Cotton does this with their site.  https://www.bluecotton.com/t-shirts/short-sleeve/

Our Quick Quote would be fine if you didn't have to scroll to click on the next button. And entering colors for front and back etc.. is pretty outdated. Again, maybe off topic but I think this can be helpful.

Would be nice - I think DN could modify the existing Quick Quote to do the trick - just tighten it up and make it a popup. Also, key would to link the Quick Quote to the Product Page so user bypasses selecting product.

1 week 4 days ago #22659 by mozi1971
Replied by mozi1971 on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Yes a quick quote is a must. This issue was raised years back back quick quote feature was released.
It should be a 1 page quotation. Should not have to click next> next

I suggest look at quick quote at the following site www.ooshirts.com . They do it best!

1 week 4 days ago #22660 by Tommy
Greg,

I noticed that the designer BACK button (vs. the default Close button) does not warn of losing artwork. 

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #22661 by Tommy

Tommy wrote: Greg,

I noticed that the designer BACK button (vs. the default Close button) does not warn of losing artwork. 

Actually, the Close Button does not warn either, only the browser back arrow warns user.

1 week 4 days ago #22664 by Tommy
Strange, suddenly the product listing on my Create page is limited to 25 products. I have it set at 50. It was working until this evening. Didn't even work on this page today as far as I remember.

I tried changing, dirty saves, etc. No luck.

http://dnpreview_www.tommystshirtfactory.com/create

1 week 3 days ago #22666 by beezetees
Replied by beezetees on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
We have only been on 8.5 for a few days and love some of the new features.

A couple things we noticed:
under Options we have a text box and when we input info and save, it goes away.

seems like some drop down menus were not working like the terms dropdown and some in the purchase order area, but now when I checked again they seem fine.

One thing that would be great in calendar view is if we could make status changes. Receive orders, mark as produced and shipped, etc. 

1 week 3 days ago #22668 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Cheers for the feedback!

Where abouts under options do you mean..? with the disappearing field.
Not sure what happened to dropdowns , working fine my end atm.?

Calendar, This is really version 1 of calendar , representing the core , scheduling functionality. We do want to further improve it based off everyone's feedback , so keep it coming.

Greg

1 week 3 days ago #22670 by okietomo
Replied by okietomo on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
I'm one of the companies that would love to have a view of a single day. We average 50+ orders a day and the bigger breakdown we can get the better. 

Also, is it possible to print the Production "list view"? We could sort the day's jobs out for each different process and print off the list. Our S/R manager loves having a paper list to walk through and make sure everything is there and ready to go. Also our printers like highlighting through their list. :-)

1 week 3 days ago #22671 by gregp
Hi,

Day view is on the list of to-do's. :)
What details would you like printed form the production list..?
Would it be printing a summary of days jobs per process..?

Greg

1 week 3 days ago #22675 by okietomo
Replied by okietomo on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Yay for Day View!!! 

The printed list could be very simple.
You could filter out processes, so each would have their own page.

Then the following information would be nice... 
Order #
Job Name
Customer
Company
Scheduled Date

Optional things, Due Date, PO Number

Thank you for your quick response and for considering this.

1 week 2 days ago #22677 by Sewsublime
Replied by Sewsublime on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Look forward to seeing day view.

Would love to see an option in orders to merge customer orders and combine carriage, we always get calls/emails a few minutes after they placed another order asking if they can combine the carriage on the 2 orders and send at the same time. If we have not placed the order with our suppliers we do this.
Is this something that other people would use? or do most people say no after the order is placed?

Cheers

1 week 1 day ago #22678 by jm3screenprinting
Replied by jm3screenprinting on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Hi,
I would like to see an option to batch purchase orders per store. I have stores that close sales at different time frames and this will save a lot of time having to sort everything out. Or possibly have a select all orders option in the overview area ( per store ). Currently you are only able to select up to 50 per page and I have several hundred store orders at a time.

1 week 13 hours ago #22680 by gregp
Hey Guys , 

With the day View.. Is  it important to see hours in day ( This opens a much larger can of worms).. or just seeing all orders for that day and being able to organise ok.?

Greg

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds