× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

BETA testers for 8.5 ..?

4 months 2 days ago #22443 by marylandprinthouse
Replied by marylandprinthouse on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Also - It would be HUGE to be able to assign staff to production statuses so they get an email of what needs to be done. I.E: If print films is the next status, our artist will get an email when it changes over to "Needs Films". This will also allow you to create a simple "Tasks" panel which shows each user what needs to be done for the day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 1 day ago #22447 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Hey Maryland , 

With the filtering, do you mean using the search and filter at same time..? Just a little lost on this one and want to fix it for you.. :)

Cheers,
Greg

4 months 1 day ago #22449 by marylandprinthouse
https://marylandprinthouse.com/create/Short-Sleeve-T-Shirts?c=4618713

Try adding "DTG Printing" and "Gildan" as the two filters. It bugs out.

4 months 1 day ago #22450 by gregp
Ha sorry , I thought you meant calendar filters.. my bad.
Looking into now :)

Greg

4 months 23 hours ago #22451 by gregp
So the filter widget was only intended / coded to have 1 instance on within a page.
I can see somehow its allowed you to add multiple instances.. and I can see why you have done it that way for flexibility.

I will pass back to my developer to see if he can get running with multiple instances on 1 page. In the meantime if you were to only have 1 instance added with multiple options ticked it should behave correctly.

Cheers,
Greg

3 months 2 weeks ago #22478 by gregp
Filter widget now working properly with multiple instances on create page.

We have found 1 small issue with colored thumbnails not displaying the correct color when its the second color in product found.

Your page looks amazing!

Notice the variables passed into URL..?

https://marylandprinthouse.com/create?color=82,-17&process=8&manufacturer=52

Just in case you wanted to link through to create page with filters already set.. :)

Greg

3 months 2 weeks ago #22480 by d3workwear
Replied by d3workwear on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Hey Greg,

Great, does that mean we can create pages based on parameters pre-set? I.e Sending customers to a page for a specific brand?

Thanks,

Rob

3 months 2 weeks ago #22482 by PremierPurchasing
Replied by PremierPurchasing on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Hi, just reading through this post - all looks very exciting. My feedback for what its worth (we are one of the largest users of Deconetwork in the UK)

1. Team Names: Great that we can select a font, that really crucial for our business, but could we please have the functionality to separate names and numbers? By that we can choose to offer one or the other or both and charge independently. 

2. Schedule: Love this idea. As part of this will you be adding an invoice section? One of the problems we have is that we have a number of account holders - if they haven't paid for their order remains in "orders" when it should move out to an invoiced section. This would help greatly with any scheduling tool. Also, will the print processes finally be improved? We are still (four years on) having to use work around for the processes we use. For example there is no vinyl print (aaarrrrggghh) which is a real key process for us. As an idea you could have "Work Stations" set up which could be an embroidery machines, a cad cutter, heat press, engraving etc. You could input what machines you have under the account area, allocate processes and users accordingly. 

3. Companies: Major and very exciting feature for us. Our industry is teamwear and so we are supplying team managers who work for one club with a one person responsible for paying the bills. What would be great whilst you are working on this area is to incorporate a feature where one person can create a quote or order, allowing a second person (the account holder) to approve. An example of how this works is where you want your team managers to place an order, but there may be a budget constraint. They could put an order together, but the account holder and amend or approve and pay. If you are going down this route then the quote function needs improving. At the moment a customer cannot create a quote for themselves - its an order or nothing. We have a situation where we have to create a quote for a customer to send to a sponsor for approval and payment. How cool would it be if the team manager could create his own quote, email to his sponsor and get sorted without involving us. 

4. Product filters: We have just created a new football site. One of the problems we have is that we have SO many products (many of them custom created). It would be fantastic if a customer could search by brand, product type, colour etc. E.g. customer is looking for a red, long sleeve shirt - bingo.

Hope my input helps, if you wish to discuss any aspect, please dont hesitate to get in touch. admin@premiersportsonline.co.uk or 0203 026 0650 

Kind regards, Paul

3 months 2 weeks ago #22483 by marylandprinthouse

gregp wrote: Filter widget now working properly with multiple instances on create page.

We have found 1 small issue with colored thumbnails not displaying the correct color when its the second color in product found.

Your page looks amazing!

Notice the variables passed into URL..?

https://marylandprinthouse.com/create?color=82,-17&process=8&manufacturer=52

Just in case you wanted to link through to create page with filters already set.. :)

Greg

This is the forward thinking I'm talking about! Awesome for directing customers. Spot on. Next thing in desperate need is a reconfigure of the product categories. It's just not feasible with the volume of products. A neural network could do this ;)

3 months 2 weeks ago #22484 by d3workwear
Hey,

With the categories, a great way would be to use a tagging system. Products can be taqged with a "Keyword" You then tell the category which "Tag" to look for and display products with said tag. Works a treat on other platforms.

Thanks,

Rob

3 months 2 weeks ago #22486 by marylandprinthouse
After trying to move production scheduling from Monday.com to Deco I'm struggling. I don't think it'll work for our needs. We need to have internal communication and somehow create a better system for the Production Statuses. I'm going to send a mockup when I get some time of what we personally would be looking for in the cards to see if it sparks any inspiration. I'll reference the current design.

3 months 2 weeks ago #22487 by eve2media
Replied by eve2media on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Tbh, something which links through to something like Trello would be AWESOME! In some ways I would sooner Deco became part of the open Api party which lets us link in other tools, rather than try and put everything under one roof.

3 months 2 weeks ago #22488 by gregp
Definitely ears open for ideas on how to improve the production scheduling. This is really a framework on version 1 , so based on feedback we will continue improving it moving forward. :)

Greg

3 months 2 weeks ago #22490 by d3workwear
Morning Greg,

Did you see my post at the bottom of the last page?

That works quite well, especially like Trello just been able to quickly move jobs around and change the time slots e.t.c

Thanks,

Rob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sewsublime

3 months 2 weeks ago #22492 by Sewsublime
Replied by Sewsublime on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Never even heard of Trello before but it is awesome, thank you for mentioning this. it is going to be very useful for our business.

Daren

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds