× We encourage everyone to subscribe to this category to receive important news about new releases, etc. by email

BETA testers for 8.5 ..?

4 weeks 2 days ago #22493 by eve2media
Replied by eve2media on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Trello is SUPER useful!! 

It would be well worth your while (if you haven't already) checking out integrations with Trello and Zapier. You can for instance have a sign up form on your website which a client fills out and then triggers an automated on-boarding process where they get invited to their own Trello board shared with you. When they log in there would be automatically populated cards detailing things like how to set up artwork correctly, factors to consider in print processes (eg, difference between DTG and screenprint and embroidery etc), template files for them to download, etc etc. Anything you might want a new client to have easy access to in one place. And it'll all be there without you doing anything at all. It's quite magical and does beg the question why Deconetwork would want to reinvent the wheel as we look at that type of functionality. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sewsublime

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 weeks 2 days ago #22495 by DigiTees
Replied by DigiTees on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Hi Greg, just making sure you got my messages? :)

4 weeks 1 day ago #22499 by mozi1971
Replied by mozi1971 on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
I am not in the Beta testing yet so I am not aware of exactly how 8.5 works and looks. But I do want to mention a feature to be considered that would help me manage my staff/Orders better.

Sometimes our staff will hold orders in their emails for a while and then post it in production too late and try to rush it out. When I complain to production why are we behind, they will blame on the sales staff who are seeking in jobs last minute. What I would like is an easy way to identify those orders. So to do that system would have to mark (alert icon) orders whose Order Date and shipping date is lets say less then 7 days.

Please let me know your thoughts on this..

Thanks

3 weeks 2 days ago #22508 by marylandprinthouse
Replied by marylandprinthouse on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
I saw the new designs that came out. Awesome step forward for Deco. Problem though - Not having the ability to change the Name, Category, and decoration process seems like a bit of an issue. I know countries outside the US call Soccer Football however in the US it is Soccer. I'd also like to make them available for screenprinting. We will be integrated this into our website further if these changes can be possible.

Thanks,
Hunter

1 week 3 days ago #22545 by MCS
Replied by MCS on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Would it be possible to add a text box in the product set up - see attached screenshot

We have some product that we get from different suppliers or have to package specifically and putting notes with the actual product would be a great help.

Cheers Tony
Attachments:

1 week 2 days ago #22550 by mozi1971
Replied by mozi1971 on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Please switch me to 8.5

6 days 17 hours ago #22565 by JoeCaricari
Replied by JoeCaricari on topic BETA testers for 8.5 ..?
Hi Greg,

I asked to be included in the Beta over two weeks ago. How long does it take?

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds