Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

× Chat, relax and have some fun!

Great looking Deconetwork Responsive Websites to increase sales

5 years 2 months ago #12473 by jared
Hi fellow Deco users - I run the Print Bar, which is an award winning business in Australia (BRW Faststarter 100 14/15, Telstra Business Awards Finalist 2015, Australian Small Business Winner 2015)

We would all benefit from having a website that was up to date. I've suggested in the idea's section that Deco release their new responsive front end design by the end of the year, a website that looks good on a computer or a mobile.

Doing this will mean that you all will have better websites, and make more conversions and be able to grow.

If you want those things please vote here;

www.deconetwork.com/support/ideas/store-...te-delivered-in-2015
The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent, Cortez, DigiTees

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #12474 by DigiTees
Voted! Hope you manage to exert some influence Jared.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jared

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #12475 by giftswp
Congratulations on your business award, Jared.

A responsive design idea has already been accepted, I believe the target or wished time to be implemented was for the end of this year which is along the lines of your wish, but been realistic I don't think they will be able to deliver in the wished time framework even if they wanted to, I truly hope that my suspicions are wrong I really do, currently you can make the front end responsive, mine already is, what it cannot be responsive is the designer, for this to be responsive they need to finish with the new HTML web framework they're working on, if they are actually advanced with this then it may happen, otherwise there is no chance for this year to see it happen in my opinion.

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #12476 by giftswp

DigiTees wrote: Voted! Hope you manage to exert some influence Jared.

If they don't finished with their HTML web framework first, I don't think Jared's influence would be enough :) we will be needing the influence of the developers and designers gods. :P hey but who knows? B)

Ruben

5 years 2 months ago #12477 by DigiTees
I was meaning that as Jared and the Print Bar are Deco's "poster boys' and they heavily promote them as a Deco success story, it would be in their best interest to keep them happy.

5 years 2 months ago #12478 by giftswp

DigiTees wrote: I was meaning that as Jared and the Print Bar are Deco's "poster boys' and they heavily promote them as a Deco success story, it would be in their best interest to keep them happy.

Yes, I understood that, I know who Jared and The Print Bar is, is not that I wanted to discredit Jared, believe me that Deco would love to not just make Jared happy, but everyone... but like I said, if they are behind in the project they just can't make it happen no matter what, I'm sure that they have the most interest to finish it ASAP, perhaps more than us do to all the pressure that some Deco members and at least one harasser gives them. :P

Ruben

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #12479 by gregp
We are actively working on this project, all guns blazing.
The sheer size of this project is something to behold and we are actively investing lots of man hours into getting it done.

What we are coding will be something to marvel , however it will not be released within 2015, aiming early 2016.

Cheers,
Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp, Direct Trade UK, barrycarter

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #12480 by giftswp

gregp wrote: We are actively working on this project, all guns blazing.
Ruben is correct though, the sheer size of this project is something to behold.

What we are coding will be something to marvel , however it will not be released within 2015, aiming early 2016.

Cheers,
Greg

Thanks Greg for the report, it appears that my gut feeling was correct... unfortunately :dry:

But I'm hopeful that the wait will be rewarded with awesome stuff. :)

Edit: I started my reply to you and I got interrupt by someone and I just submitted, only to noticed that you had edit your post, I quoted with the original content of your post, sorry about that.

Ruben

5 years 2 months ago #12481 by gregp
it will be awesome, you can hold me to that.

Responsive , beautiful, drag and drop ui, yet you can edit the code if you like....

In the meanwhile we still have developers working on other features as well so you will still feel some great forward momentum in coming weeks / months...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Justin86

5 years 2 months ago #12482 by gregp
it will be awesome, you can hold me to that.

Responsive , beautiful, drag and drop ui, yet you can edit the code if you like....

In the meanwhile we still have developers working on other features as well so you will still feel some great forward momentum in coming weeks / months...
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp

5 years 2 months ago #12483 by giftswp
Stop it, you're making me exited! ...just kidding, what else, what else? :silly:

Now you made it so hard to quit Deco. :lol:

I won't forget your promise, though. ;)

Ruben

5 years 2 months ago #12484 by gregp
Well, main thing coming very soon is artwork approval.... (that can be tied to your production workflow.. ie done properly ;).
We are also getting very close to screen printing with color detection / replacement, this one has been in the pipeline for several months as well, so will be very happy when it gets over the line.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cortez

5 years 2 months ago #12485 by giftswp
Two great features that are highly needed, very exiting stuff, I'll be looking forward to finally giving them a shot.

Thank you.

Ruben

5 years 2 months ago #12497 by Cortez

gregp wrote: Well, main thing coming very soon is artwork approval.... (that can be tied to your production workflow.. ie done properly ;).
We are also getting very close to screen printing with color detection / replacement, this one has been in the pipeline for several months as well, so will be very happy when it gets over the line.

Greg, you do wonders for our morale with these little updates.....It lets us know you listening and progressing. I know you have a bunch on your plate but It's nice to hear it from the horses mouth. You should do it more frequently, or regularly on a specific day every week. It would probably prevent us from getting all restless and bent out of shape :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp

5 years 2 months ago #12498 by giftswp

Greg, you do wonders for our morale with these little updates

Totally agree...

You should do it more frequently, or regularly on a specific day every week. It would probably prevent us from getting all restless and bent out of shape

I also agree, it would also prevent been harassed by a harasser or two... :P

Ruben

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds