Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

× Chat, relax and have some fun!

Great looking Deconetwork Responsive Websites to increase sales

5 years 2 months ago #12499 by gregp
I'm listening :).

I will make sure i come on here to give more regular updates from within the engine room.
Artwork approval is "cross fingers" going to BETA this week.. Still lots more testing but getting close.

Did I mention 7.015 has customer merge and mail chimp integration as well..? :).

Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: texpri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #12500 by Cortez

gregp wrote: Did I mention 7.015 has customer merge and mail chimp integration as well..? :).

Greg

Mail Chimp! Nice and thanks for the heads up, I currently use get response but will gladly begin the move over, that will be a nice pick as facebook readily integrates mail chimp lists into custom audiences :)

5 years 2 months ago #12501 by giftswp
Nice features, when you mentioned previously that is going to have a drag and drop UI is that for web designing or for the designer or both?

BTW, how the designer is coming along?

Thank you.

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

5 years 2 months ago #12521 by brenden
Both!

The new designer is part of this overall update. The core framework itself is being completely redone to allow a non-developer to easily drag elements around, or for the code ninja to go crazy and have some fun.

Best of both worlds!

Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp, alexheap, paradoxsc1

5 years 2 months ago #12523 by giftswp
Sounds great! Thank you.

BTW, welcome back... again, Brenden. :P ;)

Ruben

5 years 2 months ago #12539 by Represent
that's great that they are working so hard on the mobile, to bad we are going to miss out on another huge holiday sales season on mobile. I never would have thought we still wouldn't have responsive websites / designer in 2015. All deco users were in the same position last holiday season stressing to deco our frustration with this issue. I know its a big project but damn it seems like this is the only platform that is mobile ready yet.

Shopify article of mobile visitors
www.shopify.com/blog/15206517-mobile-now...ll-ecommerce-traffic
The following user(s) said Thank You: jared

5 years 2 months ago #12541 by jared
Hi Greg,

We really need this before the Christmas period. 35.6% of our traffic is on a mobile or tablet, and that figure is getting higher every week. Our conversion rate is very poor on mobiles/tablets and our bounce rate on mobiles is 25% higher than desktop. We stressed these issues back in 2014. Based on current sales, if our conversion rate on mobile was the same as on a desktop we would have exactly 320 more conversions per month. 5 years ago, this wouldn't be an issue, but because more people are using mobiles and tablets at such a quick growing rate - we are going to miss out on crucial end of year revenue that we need to grow our business.

Jared - Managing Director The Print Bar

5 years 2 months ago #12543 by brenden
Hey Jared. Just to confirm DN is mobile friendly excluding the designer. It's your sites custom CSS and HtMl which is not mobile friendly.

You can customise your CSS to support this.

Brenden

Regards,
Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

5 years 2 months ago #12545 by brenden
See www.thetshirtmill.com.au for example. They have optimised their site for mobile.

Regards,
Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

5 years 2 months ago #12558 by teejunction1
Since current owners have the ability to make their sites responsive why hasn't it been a priority to just make the designer responsive? Get that up and running so the entire mobile sales funnel is complete rather than broken until next years update.

5 years 2 months ago #12572 by ccruz
Hey teejunction1,

The mobile responsive designer is part of the larger front-end rewrite so that a new designer layout can take advantage of all the benefits the new front-end will allow.

-Cris

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #12582 by giftswp
Can Deco have Artificial Intelligence web design capabilities too?

This web site claims they can do that thegrid.io is this for real? or a scam?

Ruben

5 years 2 months ago #12609 by brenden
Pretty cool stuff. But actually your not far off what we're doing Ruben. It's like jumping from the Iron Age to landing on Mars. There is a lot of smarts behind it to make it really flexible.

Regards,
Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego

5 years 2 months ago #12610 by giftswp
The sounds awesome, I can't wait to try it.

Thank you, Brenden.

Ruben

5 years 3 weeks ago #12956 by familyfanclub
Thanks Brendan, in the meantime while we all anxiously await the updated DN that is responsive, could someone at DN write a how to guide to enabling their websites for mobile? Best practices, webinar, etc... I see that the demo store is mobile friendly and responsive and I also see posts in the forum that indicate DN won't share with us the html/css/configuration on how it's done. Is there something behind that decision? Why does it require a DecoCoach to help your customers? Perhaps a compromise to enable / support us in the meantime, more active help in making our sites become responsive/mobile for the holiday season?

Remember, our success if DN's success.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jared

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds