Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

× Chat, relax and have some fun!

Great looking Deconetwork Responsive Websites to increase sales

4 years 6 months ago #14789 by EvaK
Bumping this topic to bring it back to life.

To Deco People: Any news on a GREAT LOOKING DECONETWORK RESPONSIVE WEBSITE TO INCREASE SALES?

Anyone?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #15357 by BayshoreBrands

brenden wrote: Hi all,

Please find attached the CSS and HTML for the demo DecoNetwork theme. See the readme file or follow the instructions of the last demo site theme: www.deconetwork.com/blog/applying-the-ne...kin-to-your-website/

Hi all,
Just searching through the forum to find the latest suggestion on how to make our current site mobile friendly. Is this post the latest/best suggestion?

Mark Holland
Bayshore Brands
www.bayshorebrands.com

4 years 3 months ago #15359 by Cortez

BayshoreBrands wrote:
Hi all,
Just searching through the forum to find the latest suggestion on how to make our current site mobile friendly. Is this post the latest/best suggestion?

You Can PM me and I can give you an HTML Template and a CSS File for the Clean Squares Theme that is mobile responsive and also makes the designer responsive (as responsive as it can be anyway)

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #15360 by Sewsublime
Hi Cortez

I have been using the one deco gave us , does yours keep the payment and back end mobile friendly as soon as our customers go to pay it all goes a bit pair shapped, if so would you mind if i got a copy please

Thanks

Daren

4 years 3 months ago #15361 by BayshoreBrands

Cortez wrote:

BayshoreBrands wrote:
Hi all,

You Can PM me and I can give you an HTML Template and a CSS File for the Clean Squares Theme that is mobile responsive and also makes the designer responsive (as responsive as it can be anyway)

Thanks Cortez! I sent you a PM...looking forward to seeing the html and css files.

Mark Holland
Bayshore Brands
www.bayshorebrands.com

4 years 3 months ago #15366 by Agilitywearembroidery
Replied by Agilitywearembroidery on topic Great looking Deconetwork Responsive Websites to increase sales
Any chance of me having a copy of the coding as well. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds