Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

× Chat, relax and have some fun!

Outsourcing Production

3 years 4 months ago #17325 by PrintPhase
Outsourcing Production was created by PrintPhase
DecoNetwork implemented an "Add On" feature a year or so ago that we doubt many fulfillment centers are using, and that is the ability to "Outsource Production." The outsourcing prodution add on allows fulfillment centers to outsource decoration processes/orders they would typically have to turn away. This allows multiple fulfillment centers to make money and keep customers happy. We believe the ability to outsource orders will become even more necessary with the release of DecoNetwork version 8, as affiliate websites and the online design tool will be top of the line. We have been using DecoNetwork for over 7 years now and offer wholesale/contract pricing on Embroidery, Sublimation, Direct-to-Garment (DTG), Screen Printing, and Screenprint heat transfers.

We are hoping to find a fulfillment center or few who would like to test the outsourcing featuring within DecoNetwork. In order for us to understand how the feature works, we must be able to conduct test orders with other fulfilment center(s). If anyone would like to test this feature between fulfillment centers, please send us a message through the forms or email support@printphase.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #17347 by Cortez
Replied by Cortez on topic Outsourcing Production
I used it for about a year, it has very basic functionality, another great idea that was half ass done and absolutely zero documentation.

Your pricing will have to be pre-determined outside of deconetwork and your billing will have to be done externally too. If I remember correctly orders will basically just show up in your production tab, just like your own order. I don't think you can use the P.O. functionality if your are ordering the garment for the customer. Perhaps this has changed now.

Personally I wish they would just allow us to create orders via the API we can manage orders in deconetwork that were sold on other platforms.

3 years 4 months ago #17352 by PrintPhase
Replied by PrintPhase on topic Outsourcing Production
I agree, that it was a great idea (that we suggested) that DecoNetwork released, but never really completed.

The products, pricing, etc. needs to be controlled by the fulfilling fulfillment center, not the one who made the sale.

I also completely agree that an API for processing orders from other platforms would be really helpful.

Would you be interested in trying to test the Outsourcing Production feature again? Like you, we tried using it around a year ago and found that it had many flaws that needed to be corrected. If we can try a test order or two we feel we can better explain to DecoNetwork what exactly needs to be corrected and argue the benefits of outsourcing production to other fulfillment centers.

3 years 4 months ago #17366 by Cortez
Replied by Cortez on topic Outsourcing Production
Sure, I'd be up for that. PM me your contact email and we can go from there.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds