× Chat, relax and have some fun!

Order management outside of DN

3 weeks 5 days ago #21671 by eve2media
Order management outside of DN was created by eve2media
Hi folks, 

Like many of you I guess I do a lot of printing which isn't Deconetwork related. Things like stickers, banners, posters, mugs, etc. I know these COULD go on deconetwork, but they're not setup for me that way yet and not likely to be any time soon. 

What I'm wondering is do any of you know of a good cloud based solution for tracking orders not on deconetwork, in the same way that deconetwork has the jobs list and then you can check off jobs as they're done, commuinicate with customers, and so on. 

Any solutions, ideas, thoughts very welcome! 

Thanks, 
Evan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 weeks 4 days ago #21672 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Order management outside of DN
Hi,

As being part of DecoNetwork, Im curious as to what you guys think we could do for you to add these into DN so you get the value of DN..?
What is the barrier as you see it to add these currently into DN?

You never know , it may be an easy missing piece of teh puzzle,

Cheers,
Greg

3 weeks 4 days ago #21674 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic Order management outside of DN
Templates & products  / product images (I know you're redoing them all), more suppliers, wider range artwork.......

Or the REALLY important one (which has been in requests "forever") a great set of free-form product templates where the product / name can be added in description, with selectable decoration area displays.......... This one lets us put all 8000 + products through deco where we're never going to set them up for a one-off or very occasional order 
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregp

3 weeks 4 days ago #21675 by eve2media
Replied by eve2media on topic Order management outside of DN
There are quite a lot of reasons to NOT use Deconetwork for everything. 

My business doesn't just do custom clothing and giftware, it also does business print. I use totally different suppliers for that and the product base is completely different with totally different concerns and options and so on. I don't want those orders in the Deconetwork flow as it's a totally different part of my business. But I DO want something where I can list "500 A5 flyers for Bob... done/delivered/paid for ... etc". I also have people popping in and ordering something like a banner or a mug. I don't want to go through the palava of setting them up in deconetwork for that either. But I do want something which is easy to add them to and list their product and contact details and track the status of the job for them. 

So going back to my original question ... 

Does anyone use anything online which helps them to track jobs and customers which isn't a SUPER expensive CRM solution, but does offer the basics of job tracking and customer relations? 

Thanks, 
Evan
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregp, adamp

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds