× Share your CorelDRAW tips.

CorelDraw and Monograms (embroidery)

2 years 8 months ago #14545 by gjhoutepen
CorelDraw and Monograms (embroidery) was created by gjhoutepen
Long time no posts in this part of the forum, but I will give it a go....

As a full-time Mac user I am not able to do some hands-on research myself. Last time a touched CorelDraw is over 15 years ago :). The only not internet connected PC in our shop runs only Wilcom studio software for operating our embroidery machines.

Before investing in sw and development time .... I was wondering if creating templates in CorelDraw would open up possibilities to create something similar like this Wilcom video is showing.... monograms? Would it be possible to create several 2 or 3 character sign/monograms that can be used in Deco where users can update the 2/3 characters?

www.wilcom.com/GetHelp/VideoGallery/Vide...reate-Monograms.aspx

Anyone knows the answer if this can be done or are there any other ways to create these kind of monograms?

Thanks all,

Gj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #14550 by Rebecca
Replied by Rebecca on topic CorelDraw and Monograms (embroidery)
Currently if you make a template in Corel it can be changed / customized on the website, but it would be available as a Corel file only. Wilcom files don't allow for templates in Deco. After you had them customize a Corel template you could manually take it into Wilcom and digitize it, but it won't do it for you.. I hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds