× Share your CorelDRAW tips.

Curved Path Text NOT WORKING in templates, help?

2 years 6 months ago #15074 by paradoxsc
Is there a way to add text on a path in a CDR template without it messing up when edited? See my screenshots below. When I upload a template that has text on a path and try to edit that text on my site, it just goes nuts and scatters. :S

Is there a specific way I need to edit it before uploading? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please don't ask me to open a support ticket. Just answer the question! If you tell everyone to open a ticket on the forums every time they have a question, it really just renders the forums useless. :unsure:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #15075 by ccruz
Hey paradoxsc,

It's a bit hard without having access to the CDR document however at first glance I think you might be setting the text on the path and then removing the path from the document. This will cause the text to get jumbled after an edit. Instead you should leave the path in the document if you want it to not be visible you can remove both it's fill and outline.

If you need more in-depth help on this send in a support ticket with the CDR file attached so we can review it for you.

-Cris

2 years 6 months ago #15076 by paradoxsc
Replied by paradoxsc on topic Curved Path Text NOT WORKING in templates, help?
That did the trick! It's a bit messy to work with those paths on top of everything but it'll work for now.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds