× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

Need help changing the product page Layout.

2 years 6 months ago #13232 by Agilitywearembroidery
I have a few installations eg
www.agilitywear.co.uk/zen/index.php
For a gallery which I presume would stop working if I changed the dns .
This expires beginning of December when the shared space will be allocated to another name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #13233 by brenden
Gotcha. Maybe use gallery.agilitywear.co.uk for that which will free your www for Deco. Also looks better :)

Regards,
Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

2 years 6 months ago #13237 by Agilitywearembroidery
Thanks will have a go with that. Should be easy as already have shop.agilitywear.co.uk pointing to another site.
If I change it will present site links that gave been emailed still work.

Brian

2 years 6 months ago #13240 by brenden
Hmm no unfortunately. Any links currently emailed will not work.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

2 years 6 months ago #13243 by mozi1971
Brenden, I saw the video and I was wondering if the theme of your demo site is available to us. Or if these a detail video of how to convert out current theme to look like yours

2 years 6 months ago #13244 by brenden

mozi1971 wrote: Brenden, I saw the video and I was wondering if the theme of your demo site is available to us. Or if these a detail video of how to convert out current theme to look like yours

Sure is. See www.deconetwork.com/forums/casual-chat/5...sales?start=30#13172

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

2 years 4 months ago #13903 by mozi1971
Hello Branden,
I am testing out this theme on my website and noticed that the banner does not show up on my phone. Is their a fix for that?

Thanks

1 year 8 months ago #15720 by TrevorW
Hi Brenden,

May I ask how you switched the colours boxes to be below the size boxes in the video?

Thanks

1 year 6 months ago #15961 by DrRich
Hi
I noticed on your video that you have your colours below your sizes and your sizes are displayed in two rows horizontally....

How have you managed this? (Mine are colour above sizes and my sizes are in two columns?
Cheers
Richard

1 year 6 months ago #15962 by Tommy

DrRich wrote: Hi
I noticed on your video that you have your colours below your sizes and your sizes are displayed in two rows horizontally....

How have you managed this? (Mine are colour above sizes and my sizes are in two columns?
Cheers
Richard

I need reference
1 - what video?
2 - a link to your webapge

1 year 6 months ago #15963 by DrRich
The video is Brenden's from earlier in this thread:

My website is: www.kitup.co.uk , but same on all my stores.

Cheers
Rich

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds