× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

We are building an integration with Shipstation - You In?

2 years 3 months ago #15520 by jared

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #16049 by FillSpeed
Build it and I will come!!

1 year 10 months ago #16219 by FillSpeed
Has there been any changes or updates to this integration

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 3 days ago #16220 by Cortez

1 year 3 days ago #18270 by Cortez
Hi there after months of going back and forth whether to make a shipstation integration available to other deco users and initially deciding not to. My developer has decided he would like to offer it out to the users in either a subscription or plugin model.

If you have any interest in a shipstation integration for your company or perhaps some sort of other application you can contact him here: decoconnect.com/

I'm not directly involved in the launch of this app, I'm just doing a little promoting for him. Any questions you have regarding the app should be directed to him by connecting via the link above.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jem@sockprints.com

10 months 1 week ago #18519 by jem@sockprints.com
Replied by jem@sockprints.com on topic We are building an integration with Shipstation - You In?
How is this going? Have any other Deco users integrated the ShipStation connection?

Thanks!

4 months 3 weeks ago #21176 by garmentdecor
Any progress on this?

1 month 2 weeks ago #21588 by LEAKE
It's been nearly 3 years since we started asking for this. Is there progress? Anyone have a developer or who can help us get this connection made. Shipstation is a gift from heaven when shipping 100+ orders per day... and then you get to the Deconetwork orders and everything comes to a crawl while we cut and paste it manually. Why does everything that ALL other companies are doing take Deco 2-3 years to complete? Please help me. Thank you

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds