× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

Help with header layout

2 years 1 month ago #14706 by Catamaran
I am new to deco network and my css coding is limited but normally works :)

On our new site our logo is quite deep so we have a large amount of white space under the shopping cart button, I thought it would be easy enough to simply move the shopping cart down by adding padding above but that does not appear to work please can someone help me. The current code I am using is :

#hub_cart {
padding-top: 100px
float: right
font-size: 12px
text-align: left
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #14708 by giftswp
Can you share a link to your website?

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Latest from our blog

This Week in Catalog - May 18, 2018

This Week in Catalog - May 18, 2018 I have two big announcements to make in regards to the DecoNetwork catalogs. We read and listen to your complaints and suggestions. Recently, I...Read More

DecoNetwork 8 - Available Now!

DecoNetwork 8 - Available Now! After an incredible amount of work in design, development, and testing, DecoNetwork 8 is here! With version 8, we recommitted ourselves...Read More

This Week in Catalog: May 11, 2018

This Week in Catalog: May 11, 2018 Lately, we've been getting a lot of new products in each week. More than is typical. All those new products (mostly in the S&S Activewear...Read More

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 2 now available: SEO Improvements and more (+75 tasks implemented)

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 2 now available: SEO Improvements and more (+75  tasks implemented) DecoNetwork 8 was released just ten days ago, but we have already a second update (8.002) available for you with many improvements and fixes...Read More

This Week in Catalog: May 4, 2018

This Week in Catalog: May 4, 2018 Happy Star Wars Day to the fans out there. There was a lot going on this week with our official launch of Version 8. However, we did manage to...Read More