paradoxsc wrote: UPDATE: I managed to fix this using four blocks of CSS and by uploading a new sprite img that I edited in corel photopaint. No one ever responded so I started messing with my hard code, not smart, I know. Anyways the 4 blocks of code to alter on Brenden's old "semi-mobile responsive theme" are #pre_navigation a / #pre_navigation.hub li / #pre_navigation.hub li a / and ul.extras.hub.............Also, the sprite image to edit is located at #navigation_wrapper a.nav-open. I hope this info helps someone who is like me, a full time printer and 4am web developer. Looks a lot better now, see below, not perfect but she'll do for the time being.
Sewsublime wrote: Looks great, have you managed to do anything when the customer logs in as mine goes a bit pear shaped then.