× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

blank product button

1 year 11 months ago #15206 by jafpray
Good day

I'm new to deco and css,
how can I change the tittle button for "BUY BLANK PRODUCT" and price "FROM.." whic is harcoded on HTML.
Pls take a look at my attachement.

Thank before

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #15651 by sherriD1
Yes, all you have to do is change that text to what you want it to say like "Buy Me" or any text you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Latest from our blog

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 3: GDPR Compliance (+56 tasks completed)

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 3: GDPR Compliance (+56 tasks completed) In this release, DecoNetwork updated its Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, effective May 23, 2018. These changes were made primarily in preparation...Read More

This Week in Catalog - May 18, 2018

This Week in Catalog - May 18, 2018 I have two big announcements to make in regards to the DecoNetwork catalogs. We read and listen to your complaints and suggestions. Recently, I...Read More

DecoNetwork 8 - Available Now!

DecoNetwork 8 - Available Now! After an incredible amount of work in design, development, and testing, DecoNetwork 8 is here! With version 8, we recommitted ourselves...Read More

This Week in Catalog: May 11, 2018

This Week in Catalog: May 11, 2018 Lately, we've been getting a lot of new products in each week. More than is typical. All those new products (mostly in the S&S Activewear...Read More

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 2 now available: SEO Improvements and more (+75 tasks implemented)

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 2 now available: SEO Improvements and more (+75  tasks implemented) DecoNetwork 8 was released just ten days ago, but we have already a second update (8.002) available for you with many improvements and fixes...Read More