× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

How to hide supplier name from customer

1 year 8 months ago #15625 by mozi1971
What I noticed in quote request form is that when customer selects "open product selector" it displays my supplier name with all the products. This is no good for business. Is there a way to hide that information?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #15661 by Tommy
so glad you brought this to my attention. I have already opened a ticket on this.

in the meantime, the only thing you can do is address it on the store level with CSS

I used this code

/* *** REMOVE VENDOR LOGO FROM QUOTE PRODUCT SELECTOR *** */
.prod_list .prod_vendor {
display:none;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thierry

1 year 8 months ago #15662 by mozi1971
That worked...Thanks

Is there a code that I can use to display product brand name?

1 year 8 months ago #15665 by brenden
Hi,

Development task DNC-17470 has been raised to address the displaying of the supplier logo.

At the moment we don't have a code snippet to display the brand logo.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

1 year 8 months ago #15666 by mozi1971
not brand logo, just brand name would be good enough

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds