× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

Make designer load with stock artwork already displayed?

1 year 6 months ago #16570 by paradoxsc
What I want is for a the "add design" button to be activated already when the user loads into the designer, more specifically, I want the tree drop-down to be opened on "CLIPART". (see attached photos)

Also, anyone know of a cleaner way to display the "add design" pop-up? As is it looks really crappy. Reminds me of a 90's parts website.

You do not have permissions to access this page.

You do not have permissions to access this page.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #16571 by brenden
Hi there,

I assume the images attached here are not correct?

You can modify the buttons of your designer using CSS. The colors and style you chose would need to match your designer setup or theme so not something I can easily add CSS here and it will look nice on your site.

Feel free to provide your designer URL and I can make some suggestions for you.

On the topic of loading with designs by default - this is not currently an option we have available at this time.

Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #16572 by paradoxsc
www.paradoxprints.com

I fear that we may not be on the same page as to what I am trying to do, Did my attached photos not load?

What I'm looking for is:

User clicks link to designer> designer loads as normal but with stock designs already displayed(as if "add design" button was clicked)> Specifically the "clipart" hierarchy.

I want it to load just as it is in the photo with "on load" written on it.

1 year 6 months ago #16574 by brenden
Hi,

The images above are a screen capture of a production worksheet it looks like?

And yes, I do understand your request :) As stated this is not available at this time. The options are only to show the large popup which prompts the user to click Add Design or Add Text.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

Attachments:

1 year 6 months ago #16576 by paradoxsc
Don't know where that photo you attached came from. It is not the one I attached.
Here is a direct link:
www.deconetwork.com/media/kunena/attachments/7719/667.JPG

The one I have attached shows the how the stock designs load with-in the designer. I need to hack the CSS/HTML to have that either open on page load or eliminate the pop-up page all together and have a condensed version of it load with-in the designer page.

I took a poll from several users and asked them to try and design a shirt on my site, the number one thing I heard was " how do I get to the clipart?". Layman folk, aka customers, are not going to try very hard and they certainly don't want to learn how to use anything. I figured if I could just make it easier for them to find the "clipart" then maybe it will lead to conversions.

1 year 6 months ago #16577 by brenden
Hi,
Yes understood... Unfortunately not possible at this time. This isn't just CSS and HTML but more so how the designer functions as an application.

You could always customize your designer welcome popup so it has some images and text instructing the user to click Add Design and access their stock designs.

Do you find more of your clients select clipart over uploading their own designs or logos?

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds