× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

how to design a front end?

1 year 2 months ago #16784 by Buccaneer
hi, very new to this and want to develop a front end much like some of the examples on here, what is the bet software platform to use please?
kr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #16789 by brenden
Hi there,

Well, it's not a software platform. It's more pure CSS and HTML which you need to add as a custom HTML and CSS on DecoNetwork. Here is a video to give you a head starter. It's old in terms of the user interface but the concept is the same:

Also, check out
which is a more general overview.

Hope this helps!

Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

1 year 2 months ago #16840 by screenking
Hello Brendan, just watched your latest podcast and v8 looks good. Like most deco customers I feel in limbo waiting for responsive themes and functions previewed in the v8 sleek peak. As a business owner waiting for the much needed updating of the deco front end it seems pointless to put any effort or money into our deco sites only to dismantle when v8 comes along. Looking forward to v8 so I can finally have a website that reflects our business, monthly payment to deco and making it more attractive/user friendly for affiliates & customers across devices. I like most of deco users have been waiting and keeping faith with deco for many years. Hope you can put me out of my misery sooner rather than later, on a previous reply you mention mid this year for v8, are you still on course? Thank

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artwork

1 year 2 months ago #16841 by Artwork
as above, I don't want to spend more money on a front end only for v8 to be released!

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds