× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

Shipping methods - trying to integrate Canada Post

6 months 2 weeks ago #18185 by majaGMP
Hello
My business is located in Canada and the only pre-programmed shipping option available within Deconetwork is UPS. I was wondering if there is any plugin for calculating shipping cost with Canada Post. Any way to implement one? (I know they had one for Wordpress)
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 2 weeks ago #18187 by brenden
Hi,

New integrations like this would need to be implemented by the DecoNetwork team. There is an existing development task for this DNC-6273. At this stage, though, it's not scheduled for development due to the low demand at this time.

Could you look at setting up the price tables as a custom shipping method?

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

6 months 2 weeks ago #18206 by majaGMP
You should see Canada Post pricing table...
Well, I suppose there is no other way.

Hope you'll get more customers from Canada soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgarofalo

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds