× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

How can I remove "Team names from XXX" from displaying

9 months 1 week ago #18901 by mozi1971
Is there a css snippet I can use to remove this from my product listing?

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 4 days ago #18950 by Tommy
That's a great question. I use transfer for name/numbers only - it does not show on create pages because I setup decoration for name & numbers only so apparently DN does show that. But on product detail page it does. I've always meant to remove it, but so busy with other coding. You s can remove that with css
the child number 1 is the title, 2 is the first deco method, etc
be careful - if you add/remove a method, the number might change.
.details ul li:nth-child(2) {
display: none;
}

9 months 3 days ago #18961 by ccruz
Hey Mozi, your best bet here would be a script to find each element containing Team Names in that section and remove it. You already include jQuery library in your site so can take advantage of it.

Tommys solution will also work as long as ALL your products offer the same decoration methods. The issue with CSS method is some of your products don't offer the 'Team Names' decoration and hiding by element number would end up hiding a different process on those items.

9 months 2 days ago #18981 by TOMMYTSF

ccruz wrote: Hey Mozi, your best bet here would be a script to find each element containing Team Names in that section and remove it. You already include jQuery library in your site so can take advantage of it.

Tommys solution will also work as long as ALL your products offer the same decoration methods. The issue with CSS method is some of your products don't offer the 'Team Names' decoration and hiding by element number would end up hiding a different process on those items.

Cris is 100% correct about my css solution. My Apologies for not making that clear. Thus not a good solution unless All your products offer Names.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

9 months 1 day ago #19049 by mozi1971
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I am way out of touch in scripting. I will forward this to my developer to see if they can do it for me using your ideas

Thanks

9 months 23 hours ago #19051 by TOMMYTSF

mozi1971 wrote: Thanks for all the feedback guys. I am way out of touch in scripting. I will forward this to my developer to see if they can do it for me using your ideas

Thanks

If your developer is not up to it, contact me. I provide that service for DecoNetwork customers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

8 months 4 weeks ago #19082 by mozi1971
I will. that is good to know

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds