× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

Anyone have a template for replacing the top image?

3 months 1 week ago #18976 by tshirtist
Confession:
I used to be a web designer, but after 10 years of primarily running my shirt printing company, I am so far behind modern design practices that I don't feel like I have time to learn them again, so I'm totally looking for shortcuts.

I signed up for Deco Network in December and I just decided that I had the interface set up enough that I could point my domain to my store rather than sending people to a separate link. I really want to start promoting this new site with the hope of getting new customers and orders, but there's one big thing I wish I could change. Right now, it's that fixed image at the top of the page. For one thing, it's just a static image, and I'd rather have a combination of images and HTML there, but for another thing, the image size restriction means that it is leaving a lot of blank space on the sides. So I feel like if I can replace that with a block of HTML code I'd be much better off, because then I could do things like put my phone number and email contact right there so I can more easily grab customers who don't "get" the designer right away.

So, does anyone have an easy block of code/template that works well to use instead of the static image?

www.tshirtist.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 4 weeks ago #19205 by 2LiveCards
I'm probably not understanding what you want precisely, but there's a carousel for images / banners on the home page already in the system.

If it's on a separate page, or product page you'll need to programme it at present, but when (shortly) DN8 is released that might change entirely

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds