× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

How to display module pop-up

4 weeks 3 hours ago #20614 by alex
Hello!

I am looking for ways to display a module pop-up on my site that appears after around 5 seconds or so. I've tried multiple times but keep failing. My attempts have been adding code in the html editor on the admin back end. Any thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 weeks 3 hours ago #20615 by alex
I am trying to create a modal pop-up to show after a few seconds when a visitor vists the site. This will have information on sales, etc. How to do this?

3 weeks 5 days ago #20644 by ccruz
May require some coding knowledge. Here's a page explaining how to add popups onto a site using CSS, HTML and JavaScript: www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_css_modals.asp

-Cris
The following user(s) said Thank You: alex

3 weeks 3 days ago #20676 by alex
Hey guys. Cris was able to help me with this. Got it set up but i'm currently changing the css. For future reference if anyone sees this, it is possible lol

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Latest from our blog

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 3: GDPR Compliance (+56 tasks completed)

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 3: GDPR Compliance (+56 tasks completed) In this release, DecoNetwork updated its Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, effective May 23, 2018. These changes were made primarily in preparation...Read More

This Week in Catalog - May 18, 2018

This Week in Catalog - May 18, 2018 I have two big announcements to make in regards to the DecoNetwork catalogs. We read and listen to your complaints and suggestions. Recently, I...Read More

DecoNetwork 8 - Available Now!

DecoNetwork 8 - Available Now! After an incredible amount of work in design, development, and testing, DecoNetwork 8 is here! With version 8, we recommitted ourselves...Read More

This Week in Catalog: May 11, 2018

This Week in Catalog: May 11, 2018 Lately, we've been getting a lot of new products in each week. More than is typical. All those new products (mostly in the S&S Activewear...Read More

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 2 now available: SEO Improvements and more (+75 tasks implemented)

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 2 now available: SEO Improvements and more (+75  tasks implemented) DecoNetwork 8 was released just ten days ago, but we have already a second update (8.002) available for you with many improvements and fixes...Read More